**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offer Kabam serious feedback

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Give honest feed back

Offer Kabam serious feedback 43 votes

You are happy and satisfied with the changes to AQ without changing rewards
23%
GroundedWisdomVoluntarisRaganatordangerbluPrimmer79I_Like_TurtlesMaldroit1mahanmaxKyndrannaFlaka 10 votes
Dissatisfied with changes, but would not be if there was some update to the rewards.
25%
StewmanbuffajrVuskaMr_OtterSKOutsiderTheOneAndOnlySavio444Danny_My_SuperiorJC_shadow_lurker22 11 votes
These changes should not take place until a new AQ season starts
51%
ShadTheManJh_DezRiegelChadhoganHaji_SaabAmonthirFallencircusTonyStarkKromestoneFoxhero007whaler213GreenstrokeCodornasDipseyshchong2Mcord117KotogaiiMidnightGrooveMU313Monubean 22 votes

Comments

• mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    The game is improving just like the effort you used to put in to get a 4* back then will grant you a 5* now. Didn’t see anyone ask for compensate.
  • These changes should not take place until a new AQ season starts
    I'm really tired and beaten down from this game. This just beats the players down more. Seems like grind, grind, grind and they have some kind of coding that balances hard work out. Players that pay get better odds, and the more you work hard and grind, the less you get, so those players can't grow faster than others.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    No point updating AQ for a temporary amount of time (barring using this as a live test of the Sentineloids in AQ), when they could just as easily said they were finishing up new Season, sorry for the delay, and then drop a fun teaser to slowly build hype for it.

When new season does start though, I fully expect these changes to still be there, just with a new Boss at the end. And maybe a map that isn't an Ode to Ultron.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Like someone mentioned,
    • Quote "If you aren't at a place or time to refresh the rewards then you shouldn't be at a place or time to refresh the difficulty. One should not go without the other. This is a great example of pure laziness"
    • Quote "But you are at a place and time where you can increase difficulty for no obvious reason??"
    • Quote "If you have time to make the maps harder you have time to buff the rewards"
    • Quote "Then don't do anything... If you are going to suddenly make champs which were relied in for use in AQ less effective without also increasing the rewards, then you are better off to do nothing at all other then announce when a new AQ season is going to occur and these are the pending changes for the upcoming season"
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I am happy that Map 6 Hyperion mini is FINALLY being changed to something different (Void in this case). Looking forward to it.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yeah just making a minor change and not changing the rewards or the whole AQ ecosystem is just lazy that's what I think there's no point doing something half assed change it all or not at all