**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Profile Points

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
hw4fza005c0r.jpg

What are those 263 points for? I dont even know how i got those

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I have no idea.. Ok I have an idea but it's an assumption..
    I believe the points are to determine how valid your opinion is within the community
    (Example) Other forums adopt a helpful/unhelpful option.. You ask for advice two people give completely opposite advice
    One has 8 unhelpful and 2 helpful
    The other has 50 helpful and 7 unhelpful
    This helps you decide who's advice to use..

The way you got the points is simple at current you have 268 points (going by your profile info not the screen shot)
    Lols have neither positive or negative impact on your score as their considered humour and not meant to be taken seriously..
    Add your Insightful, Awesome, Agree and Like
    Total 304 points
    Now deduct Spam and Abuse
    Total 268 points..
  • +1 point for evey: Like,Insightful,Agree,Awsome
    Neutral for: LOL
    -1 point for: spam/abuse
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    hw4fza005c0r.jpg

In the distant future, points are redeemable in-game, in the special shop.
    For 1 points, you get a Gold Crystal
    For 10 points, you get a PHC
    For 100 points, you get a 3* Crystal
    For 1000 points, you get a 4* Crystal
    For 10000 points, you get a 5* Crystal
    For 100000 points, you get a 6* Crystal

LOL, just kidding, I wish I can exchange my points for something, but for now, the points are just for showing (like some non-constructive, pretend-to-be-smart a$$hole trolls, get thousands of -ve points) to indicate how constructive their comments are in contributing to the forum, and how others got so much disagreement from mass majority that kind of indicating the type of person they are.

All your posts have two parts. I suggest you cut them off after the first part 1. :)

LOL, first part 1 being what? the Quote?
    second part 2 being what? the comment?
    do you also cut off your comments after part 1? haha
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Forum points are just a fun way for people to be more interactive on the forums. It can be looked at as a helpful/unhelpful indicator as well but I’d take that with a grain of salt, except maybe in the extreme highs/lows.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited March 2018

LOL, just kidding, I wish I can exchange my points for something, but for now, the points are just for showing (like some non-constructive, pretend-to-be-smart a$$hole trolls, get thousands of -ve points) to indicate how constructive their comments are in contributing to the forum, and how others got so much disagreement from mass majority that kind of indicating the type of person they are.[/quote]

Awesome.. :lol:
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    hw4fza005c0r.jpg

LOL, just kidding, I wish I can exchange my points for something, but for now, the points are just for showing (like some non-constructive, pretend-to-be-smart a$$hole trolls, get thousands of -ve points) to indicate how constructive their comments are in contributing to the forum, and how others got so much disagreement from mass majority that kind of indicating the type of person they are.

All your posts have two parts. I suggest you cut them off after the first part 1. :)

The first part is everything before "lol, just kidding"
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    hw4fza005c0r.jpg

The first part is everything before "lol, just kidding"

LOL, not going to cut off any part :) Having multiple parts is allowed in this forum, lol ;-)
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I believe forum points are like frequent flier points. I think you need 250 for a dinner at Chilis.

Enjoy your Ribs!
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    +1 point for evey: Like,Insightful,Agree,Awsome
    Neutral for: LOL
    -1 point for: spam/abuse

Thanks guys!
    Btw i got 2 warnings this week and coments deleted, lol dafuq does that mean?

It says it will expire april 15. But what happens if i get more? How many warnings can i get? XD

And this is just forumwise right? No impact in game

It says it will expire april 15. But what happens if i get more? How many warnings can i get? XD

If you had minor violation of the forum rules, and if the Mod deems it unnecessary to punish you, you will get a warning but no point deducted

If you had not too serious violation of the forum (like repeated posting of same complains, ranting, privacy/confidentiality violation, attacking people, etc) but if the Mod deems it necessary to punish you, you may get a jail time over a few weeks to a couple of months

If you had serious violation during jailed time, or even without jailed time, if the Mod deems it serious enough, you will get a permanent ban, and that will be the end of the account.

There's no system saying how many warning you accumulate before you get your jail time. You can get jailed without prior warning. You may get warned without being jailed. You may get permanent ban without prior jail time, and etc. It all goes down to how serious is your violation.
    edited March 2018

If you had minor violation of the forum rules, and if the Mod deems it unnecessary to punish you, you will get a warning but no point deducted

If you had not too serious violation of the forum (like repeated posting of same complains, ranting, privacy/confidentiality violation, attacking people, etc) but if the Mod deems it necessary to punish you, you may get a jail time over a few weeks to a couple of months

If you had serious violation during jailed time, or even without jailed time, if the Mod deems it serious enough, you will get a permanent ban, and that will be the end of the account.

There's no system saying how many warning you accumulate before you get your jail time. You can get jailed without prior warning. You may get warned without being jailed. You may get permanent ban without prior jail time, and etc. It all goes down to how serious is your violation.

Ye i see many profiles in jail, but they still coment normally, so what does jail even mean?

And the ban u mentioned is just in the foruns right? Ingame stays normal?

The only thing i did was saying that i hate YeetOS for choosing Antman to be jn the crystal lol
    edited March 2018

Ye i see many profiles in jail, but they still coment normally, so what does jail even mean?

And the ban u mentioned is just in the foruns right? Ingame stays normal?

The only thing i did was saying that i hate YeetOS for choosing Antman to be jn the crystal lol

1) Jail will prevent you from making new discussions. Jail will have cool down for posting comments
    2) Permanban is for forum, won't affect in-game
    3) They must have explained why they warned you in their warning msg. So what did they say to you?
    They said: "ur not allowed to say u hate another member of the community" lol

Thanks for the infos man!
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314

Well then, FREE POINTS FOR EVERYONE!

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

Awesome.. :lol: [/quote]

With 1700 points that means I could spend all on gold crystals and then get about 943 gold overall from it considering how awful those gold crystals are!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

Awesome.. :lol:

With 1700 points that means I could spend all on gold crystals and then get about 943 gold overall from it considering how awful those gold crystals are!!

The best offer is probably the PHC. I can't wait for my 378 of those.

I would save up for the 5* crystal, but if I had to be that nice that much for that long and pulled 5* Groot I would shove my head in a wood chipper.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    hw4fza005c0r.jpg

I'll have 1/3 of a 4* please!
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Don’t all of them contain kamala?