**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What type of player are you?

WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
How you get your team?

What type of player are you? 44 votes

Grinder, here I go again grinding on!
29%
IrakliDarkrider05PandamanTanBatman_26_2019Hulk_SmellsDestiny_dragonshchong2Rasiloverrockykostondfmoore26rexbull34Cats73Kayhopz 13 votes
Buyer, got have it can't wait!
0%
Combo a little bit of both!
27%
MattyloShrimkinsPrimmer79whaler213buttersGreenstrokeClém0711NiteAndDaeBlaargoBen6_26_95IronFist34Dnlblsgr 12 votes
Whiner! I just started last month and can't beat the boss rush or get uncollected so unfair?
6%
RaganatorMarzGroovephillgreen 3 votes
I only know how to use Blade and a hand full of champions please don't make learn another champ.
2%
Kc_uf_mabak_ekim 1 vote
Hey it's just a game I know my teams limitations, grind on?
34%
RiegeldangerbluWayntosUC439The_Prankster16Patchie93OmdhuleMcord117Ultimatechampioncx23433SociopathMaldroit1TinoMiaKyand7shadow_lurker22 15 votes

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Weird poll. No comment lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Tired grinder, begin to feel tired of grinding. Can I switch camp and join the whiner? :D LOL, just kidding. No, I will not be a buyer unless those sh1tty bugs got fixed and connection issues got resolved.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    None of above where is a skilled player?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Whiner! I just started last month and can't beat the boss rush or get uncollected so unfair?
    I'm actually not...I just love this option.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Hey it's just a game I know my teams limitations, grind on?
    Like the honesty some saying a little bit of both, you know you got that one person that swears they never spent a dime, been playing for a month has 3 6* and 28 5* maxed outed champs.

Grinding I guess would be skilled @Bendy
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Classic button masher.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

I think a large portion of this community would choose that option.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

I think a large portion of this community would should choose that option.

Fixed it.

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I think a large portion of this community would should choose that option if they were being honest.

Fixed it.

There we go, that’ll do.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Combo a little bit of both!
    Wayntos wrote: »
    How you get your team?

Whiner lmfao
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I didn't see a "pantsless" option.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I grind from time to time. I think the only place that is a real grind is the arena, otherwise its mostly checking in every few hours.

I do alternate arenas to keep me refreshed. (which means I dont usually get dupes)