**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ who eludes your collection?

Comments

• Ghost Rider... The Spirit of Vengeance continues to elude me.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Kang, no matter how many gifting crystals i get, i cant pull him. Tried in every oportunity he came.

Immortal Iron Fist, and this one im talking about the 3*! Opened over 400 signature crystals and nothing

Punisher, over 2 million Uncollected battle chips and no 4* nor 5*

And normal heroes.. Luke Cage, play for over 3 years and still no LC
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I pretty much have everyone in the game, counting 2-5 star versions, except for Taskmaster, Thanos, Immortal Iron Fist, Kang, or OG Ultron... And now, Bishop too because I didn't have any time to grind arena.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Dormammu and Gwenpool. Don't have either in 4 or 5*.
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    I have 90 5* champs, and the most obvious one missing from my collection is......

SHE-HULK!

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Between 3* and 4*, I have almost every champ in the game minus a few of the recent new additions (Sentry, Modok, Taskmaster, Killmonger, Sentinel, Bishop - just too lazy during their arenas), and not counting the "special" champs (Kang, Thanos, Immortal Iron Fist, OG Vision, Red Deadpool)

Regarding only 4*, the classic champs I'm still missing are Ghost Rider, Abomination, OG Daredevil, OG Cyclops, Moon Knight, Yellow Jacket, and Mordo
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Iceman and archangel
  • Im sooooooooo desperate to get a 4* (min.) blade finally..
  • Wolverine only have him as a 2 star
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Wolverine only have him as a 2 star
    That’s rough. How long you been playing?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    scarlet witch, Hyperion, and wolverine. I don't have Hyperion. Have SW and Wolvie as only 2 and 3 stars.
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    Stark Spidey and Blade, i have both as two star, and blade as 3 star, but i could both as 4 or 5 star, as ive been saving gems for both as 4 stars. Taskmaster, Gladiator Hulk, Thor (Ragnarok), Bishop, Sentinel, Sabretooth, Kang, Thanos, Deadpool (those last few are kind of obvious, as they are either new or exclusive), Sentry, Void, Mordo, Punisher 2099, and probably a couple others.
    One day...
  • tpmosestpmoses Posts: 6
    HULK eludes me I have a 1,2,and 3* maxed out. But no 4 or 5. HULK is the Strongest
  • 57R34K57R34K Posts: 16
    Iceman and Blade--don't have them as a 4* or a 5*.

Featured 5* crystals: Went 0/7 on Iceman and 0/10 on Blade. Pulled all trash champs such as IP, venom, HB, clops, etc..

Several of my featured crystals didn't even have the featured champ in the crystal when it was spinning. Freaken sucks and I'm on the verge of quitting. They were the only 2 champs I really wanted.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Thanos and kang
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Iceman, AA, dorm, blade, sparky (oh wait had to grind arena for him), GP finally got from the $1 crystal in December. On the flip side I don’t have IP as a 3 or 4 star yet or shehulk as a 4 star yet either, and just today pulled a 4 star joe fixit so some bad to go along with the missing good.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    og dd
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yondu is no where to be seen on my account.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Any 5 star
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    1. Hela want her so bad, don't have her at all at any Star Level
    2. Taskmaster
    3. Mephisto
  • Kryptic81Kryptic81 Posts: 34
    Still waiting on Black Widow. Then would need to dup her before she's useful.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    yellow jacket cant pull a 4/5* of the dude have practically everyone else
  • 4*: Wolverine, Stark Spidey, Quake, Hood, a few others
    3*: I have all of them from the regular crystals; don't have Hulk or OG Vision (and don't even know how to get them)
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Spider man classic! I have him only as a 3 Star after playing game for 3 years.
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
    Starky :( still I can't get him as a 4/5
    And I have all the resources to take him to r4/55 also an awakening gem waiting for him.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

I want the shiny trophy simply because well.. shiny trophy.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I don't have Aegon, The Champion, Proxima Midnight, Corvius Glave, IM IW, Red Hulk, Punisher 2099, Omega Red, Korg, and Heimdall. These all have evaded me like Miles Morales does in Arena Fights. lol