**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling Items!!

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
A lot of economies exist in the gaming world that let you sell stuff for actual in-game currency and yet all we can sell our extra hard-earned stuff is for gold.

Wouldn't it be fair if Kabam let us sell stuff for some units/glory/loyalty depending on what they can be bought for from the Store. The prices can be 30% of original cost but it would still be more fair than just getting 300 gold for a class mastery core. That mastery core costs 30 units in the store. If I don't want to use it, getting 10 units for that core would be a nice value exchange.

What does the community think, Would you like units for your hard earned stuff?
Would you sell more if you could get 30 units for a 2 or 3 * you just pulled? (Given that a crystal is 100 units min)

Selling Items!! 21 votes

I am happy with the petty gold amounts (I don't need Kabam's generosity or a fair market)
23%
AzKicker316Malreck04Raichu626KayhopzFenico 5 votes
Units would be good at 50% of the actual value payout
23%
ŘïdđhįmStark154667TRDSJBHJ12345___Nightkiller7312Ps_cr7 5 votes
Units would be acceptable at 30% of the actual value payout
38%
BigPoppaCBONEbenshbFurious_Fighter1brahimpi99AlmccarthySergeant_SchnoodleYourdoomed5768 8 votes
I grind arena like crazy and have enough units to last me a lifetime
0%
I grind arena like crazy but can use more units (50% or 30%)
14%
PandamanTanCats73Yogesh123 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    JelamJelam Posts: 16
    Are you proposing an Auction House system like World of Warcraft? Or just selling items for units?

The AH system would be intriguing, but selling for Units wouldn't make sense since most items don't carry an unit value that is clearly defined.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Jelam wrote: »
    Are you proposing an Auction House system like World of Warcraft? Or just selling items for units?

The AH system would be intriguing, but selling for Units wouldn't make sense since most items don't carry an unit value that is clearly defined.

Auction House could be good, but what I am saying is that there is a in-game store that has most items with a unit/loyalty/glory value attached. It would be nice to get atleast 30% of that value back if I sell the same item.

Lets say a lvl 2 pot is 7 units and if I sell what is in my inventory, it would be nice to get about 2 units back. (not much but better than 50 gold or whatever it gives)
  • Options
    Yeah I have 1 million gold 21 more doesn’t help me
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I am happy with the petty gold amounts (I don't need Kabam's generosity or a fair market)
    It would just bring back some of the problems, if not in a bigger magnitude, that Kabam removed by getting rid of the ability to sell champs
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

This post is from 2018 dude. Please don't necro. And also 1 million is nothing, it runs out so quick when you start levelling up 6*s.
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

This post is from 2018 dude. Please don't necro. And also 1 million is nothing, it runs out so quick when you start levelling up 6*s.
    No, 1 mil is nothing even when ranking 4 stars, 2 four star rank ups and 1 mil is gone. I thought he was joking about 1 mil gold being much