**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This may have been addressed in the page but I skimmed over a lot of it, but when you beat the rift how many of the rewards will you get. Will it only be 1 or will it be like 5 of the possible rewards.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    This may have been addressed in the page but I skimmed over a lot of it, but when you beat the rift how many of the rewards will you get. Will it only be 1 or will it be like 5 of the possible rewards.

It takes you to a random path with one of the rewards. That’s literally the premise of the rift. Just read the post.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

It takes you to a random path with one of the rewards. That’s literally the premise of the rift. Just read the post.

Oh whoops sorry, I did skim over that part and hearing the discussion of people in the comments made the layout sound like Modoks Lab.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    So there are two 17.5% chances at 500 4* shards in the Tier 3 rift? So really a 35% chance?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Grippies wrote: »
    So there are two 17.5% chances at 500 4* shards in the Tier 3 rift? So really a 35% chance?

That's what I was asking about above. In every difficulty, they list the same amount of shards twice. It makes no sense.

What I can think is that there are two different paths with that amount of shards. Doesn’t explain why not just make it one path but it explains both percentages
  • Grippies wrote: »

That's what I was asking about above. In every difficulty, they list the same amount of shards twice. It makes no sense.

What I can think is that there are two different paths with that amount of shards. Doesn’t explain why not just make it one path but it explains both percentages

BitterSteel is correct here @Grippies. If an item appears twice, it means there are 2 paths containing that item.

• Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

will this maybe mean that the monthly event quest starts a week earlier ?

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

you destroy my hopes

but 10 days after rift start is not shortly after ;)
    and it would be not the first time 2 quests are running at the same time

but thanks for the rifts, i accept your apologize for longer waiting for a new AQ seasson

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    All I can say is sweeeeeet. :)
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★

So your saying everyone has only 3 weeks to complete all the monthly quests in order to be able to run the rifts. Doesn’t make sense.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Looks good, as usual the people who play the most will have the most chances at the good rewards (as it should be)

Hopefully my luck changes because I don't remember getting anything good last time but as always, free stuff for doing mostly what I would do anyway is welcomed.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Interesting, hope my luck is good so I can get that 5* tech awakening!
  • WoriorWorior Posts: 1
    Heh
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    It's about damn time Kabam! Thanks! I'm really hyped for this...I joined after the last known Dimensional Rifts. Query: Will these become more common in the coming months i.e. should we expect to see this run again later this year, or is it like a 1 time Infinity War thing?
  • Kabam DK wrote: »

So your saying everyone has only 3 weeks to complete all the monthly quests in order to be able to run the rifts. Doesn’t make sense.

You'll have the regular amount of time. The only reason these quests are coming out early is because there is a new version coming on Monday (patch notes coming soon) and these quests would be visible right away, while the Event Quest won't start until the usually scheduled time.

To be honest, most people finish within the first couple weeks. In any case, we have the regular amount of time.

You'll have the regular amount of time. The only reason these quests are coming out early is because there is a new version coming on Monday (patch notes coming soon) and these quests would be visible right away, while the Event Quest won't start until the usually scheduled time.

That’s not actually correct tho. If the monthly events start on normal schedule, that will be April 4th. The rifts end on 25th of April (as stated in the post) meaning we will have 3 weeks. Then the monthly quests will carry on running for at least a week I presume where rifts won’t be active which is gonna cause you all sorts of complaints. You shouldn’t have different start/finish times for content that is linked,
    edited March 2018

To be honest, most people finish within the first couple weeks. In any case, we have the regular amount of time.

No we dont, well not if you plan on running rifts with the rewards from monthly quests anyway

No we dont

We have the regular amount of time to complete the Monthly Quest. Then a week to collect Shards ahead of time in Solo Events, before the EQ starts. We are 4 days away from the EQ. That's not an unreasonable amount of time. Now that we are aware I'm sure we can get it done. If not, we can use the Shards for the Crystals.

No we dont

We have the regular amount of time to complete the Monthly Quest. Then a week to collect Shards ahead of time in Solo Events, before the EQ starts. We are 4 days away from the EQ. That's not an unreasonable amount of time. Now that we are aware I'm sure we can get it done. If not, we can use the Shards for the Crystals.

So we have 3 weeks yeah
    edited March 2018

No we dont

So we have 3 weeks yeah

We have 4 weeks of Rifts. 3 weeks to collect the Shards if we want to use them, but the EQ is not the only place to collect the Shards and the Rifts are not the only use for them. This feels like nitpicking. Lol. Just don't wait until the last minute.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @TheBaldAvenger
    Seriously? Learns some manners you could of said that normally without sounding like a complete...
    @TheBaldGuy
    Seriously? Learns some manners you could of said that normally without sounding like a complete...

Yeah @TheBaldGuy so rude
    Okay, this is going south. All I'm saying is if the Rifts close a week before EQ does, we'll have to get the Shards in time if we want to Rift with them. That's the information provided and that is not unreasonable to me. If we know they're closing, we'll just have to get it done. If not, we can use the Shards later for Crystals.