**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who says Modok’s lab isn’t worth The rewards? Lol

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes, only after many many many rounds to collect the fragments .... or need only 1 round, provided you already have close to full shards
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    edited March 2018
    Bendy wrote: »
    U clearly formed since they don't give full ones

Clearly. Made me laugh when I saw it.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Yes clearly since they only give frags
    Easy everybody. Just a joke. Hence the “LOL“ in the title :D
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I do it every dificulty twice a day.
    Do i like it? No, i hate it. Cant wait till this **** is over.
    But ive to milk the max rewards as i can, if u make the math, at the end of the month, the rewards are great, they re just split into dayli content which is boring af and also often last one can be a bit tricky. The other 3 dificulties i always put on autofight.
    For the record, the rewards are nice, but I honestly think Modok’s lab is kind of fun. Unless you get terrible role after terrible role after… Then I just quit. No harm no foul
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it's only fun if there something interesting and challenging. I think it procs masochism, powergain, and buffet too often. Everytime through I just reroll that ish. But some of the fun ones I've experienced so far is a Gwen Pool on powershield. was using starlord and needed about 150 hits before i finally got a shock on her towards the end. got a ghost rider on heroic mode with safeguard and 1% regen. I actually just quit that one. but the fights can take a really long time sometimes.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I just fight whatever it gives me. It’s a lot more fun that way since sometimes it’s a challenge and other times it’s not
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    It was fun the first week, now is more of a task for those who need the rewards
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yeah but those frags have got him a t2 alpha he would of had to wait awhile for, so yeah, they are worth it
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Im only doing hard and normal and have been happy with the rewards from it. I play an hour before it closes, run through arena then do the refreshed event. For a change, the timing of the event in the evening actually suits me in Australia.

I went through expert once and didn't feel the rewards were worth the effort since I suck at the game, trading revives for a miserable amount of 5* shards is a waste of time for me.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Worth it is relative to the amount of effort in proportion to the Rewards. Some people have to put more effort than others into it, and that negates what the Rewards are. Rewards always look good on paper. Lol.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    It really isn’t tbh
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yeah great rewards, clear 24 nodes per day for 20 days just to open basic 5star hero crystal for a very low chance to get anything useful out of it
  • HerebaHereba Posts: 11
    I have a problem that is forbidden by the players in the game for no reason what is the solution