**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R2 6* prestige question..

I along with several others will have enough t5b shards to complete my third after complete “Uncollected” next month..

Can we get a reply to give us an idea of how they compare to a r5 5* duped and unduped.. since they are using the most difficult to obtain catalysts, there should be a difference in favor of the 6* due to the extra t5b and t2a needed to rank them..

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    The Mods on here don't give out those stats. They usually come from the player base. Prestige is calculated by the player base as well.
  • MoshMosh Posts: 18
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    The Mods on here don't give out those stats. They usually come from the player base. Prestige is calculated by the player base as well.

Yes, all this I know. But a general “they will be less than a r5 5* duped but more than a r5 unduped” is enough, but hopefully they will be close to r5 duped prestige since they require more catalysts..

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    A rank 1 6* is just a bit better than a r4 5*. Chances are high that a r2 6* will be higher than a R5 5*.
    Any new info/opinions?
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    They're not going to tell you. They don't play this game nor do they know what you're talking about.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    My guess is 30,000+
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    They're not going to tell you. They don't play this game nor do they know what you're talking about.

actually, miike does