**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

7 star

About The 6 stars we could make more stars like 7 star create it pls!!!!!!!

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    6* have only just come out
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Yes but we must be progressive and forward thinking lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Dude come on 6*s barely entered people need time to build their 6* roster before 7*s r introduced and that's if they even should be in my opinion they should not be because if we keep going like this we will eventually get to 10*s and pulling a 4* would be as relevent then as a 1* is now so no I think 6*s is the max they should go that and is gonna be hard to keep adding abilities to lake the 7* more significant than the 6* other than prestige. To summarize no we do not need 7*s . 6* I'd the highest we should go
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    Whatever I still can have fun with a 2* champ
  • Give this guy a medal!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    In all of the games I've played I've never seen a 7 star option so plus 6* Champions just been released
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    There are 7 and 8* cards in a game name Heroes of Camelot. Previous owner of Kabam and now owned by GAEA but Kabam keeps the 49% right of the game while Gaea keeps 51% right to it or whatever their % maths works. If Kabam wanted too then they can add 7* to marvel
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    8* Blade plz
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh