Remove Spirit Venom from Poison Immune and add Poison Immune Champs.

As many may know venom and poison are completely different. So why have spirit venom as a subdivision included into the area of poison immunity? They're different so they shouldn't be placed together. Poison is inhaled through the mouth or nose and the poison then runs through your blood stream only to reach your heart and kill you. Venom is injected into the body and flows through your blood stream destroying bloods cells, which in turn can make parts of your body numb... Or kill you. My point is, is to add Venom immune, and venom immune characters to the game. It's time to add an immunity to the damage over time precinct of the game.

Comments

  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Spirit venom is just poison but worded as spirit venom to make it stand out from normal poison. Still poison. Also this game has it's own logic next there will be people asking for power burn immunity and armor break immunity because a champ has too much armor.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    I'm talking natural poison and venom. You're right they are similar. They're both toxins yes, but they are different in their method of delivery and have different objectives.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Spirit venom is just poison but worded as spirit venom to make it stand out from normal poison. Still poison. Also this game has it's own logic next there will be people asking for power burn immunity and armor break immunity because a champ has too much armor.

    That would have been nice to know a long time ago... 😂
    Orrrr... Hmmm... I'm lost in thought.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,476 ★★★★★
    So what exactly is your argument? We should have more Champs Immune to DV, or less? Lol. It's a game that has its own internal balancing. It doesn't have to make logical sense because there are other factors to consider. Nothing is logic in a fictional game based on animated Superheroes and Villains.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★
    What you're referring to as poison is a toxin.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    So what exactly is your argument? We should have more Champs Immune to DV, or less? Lol. It's a game that has its own internal balancing. It doesn't have to make logical sense because there are other factors to consider. Nothing is logic in a fictional game based on animated Superheroes and Villains.

    Yeah, but I just need logical understandings, otherwise I'm just annoyed and frustrated by the whole concept. Lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,476 ★★★★★
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    So what exactly is your argument? We should have more Champs Immune to DV, or less? Lol. It's a game that has its own internal balancing. It doesn't have to make logical sense because there are other factors to consider. Nothing is logic in a fictional game based on animated Superheroes and Villains.

    I think we need a new immunity(Venom) and have venom immune champs I.e. any champs that are robots or even new ones that are coming out.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,476 ★★★★★
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

    Again, they do different things though.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,298 ★★★★★
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

    Again, they do different things though.

    Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

    Again, they do different things though.

    Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.

    I do.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

    Again, they do different things though.

    Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.

    Nah didn't u know this super hero game was marketed has a ultra real game that follows the last of our universe next up front should not be able to move since he is a tree and rocket shouldn't be able to talk cause you know logic
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

    Again, they do different things though.

    Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.

    Nah didn't u know this super hero game was marketed has a ultra real game that follows the last of our universe next up front should not be able to move since he is a tree and rocket shouldn't be able to talk cause you know logic

    Yes front sure is a tree and we r the last universe, mind blown lol
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

    Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

    Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

    Again, they do different things though.

    Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.

    Nah didn't u know this super hero game was marketed has a ultra real game that follows the last of our universe next up front should not be able to move since he is a tree and rocket shouldn't be able to talk cause you know logic

    Yes front sure is a tree and we r the last universe, mind blown lol

    We beat universe 8?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Universe 11
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 1,256 ★★★
    I think you're over-thinking this too much.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    I think you're over-thinking this too much.

    I tend to do that often.
Sign In or Register to comment.