**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Awesome. Also, will we ever get a short animated video like thanos wrath @Kabam Miike
  • EdsonmuayEdsonmuay Posts: 1
  • Excited for this can't wait!
  • Qué buena onda
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I love these. I love every time they return
  • Anj1388Anj1388 Posts: 1
    Lll good
  • KunitunaKunituna Posts: 6
    edited March 2018
    Can I get a good reward if I lower the rate?
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    This is good news! I’ll go for that 5* awakening gem!
  • Kabam,Please can u make the quest available at 4am pdt because I would not be able to play at 10am pdt
  • People from different time zone can be affected and I am one of them Kabam DK can u reconsider the time?
  • Melon80Melon80 Posts: 1
    I hope
  • Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
    Nice job Kabam. Youve made up for the aq changes and the boss rush with what looks to be a interesting event with great rewards. Thank you
  • pine_apllepine_aplle Posts: 21
    Well. This should be good. Been waiting a long time for this. The rewards are amazing. I'm saying they should make this a weekly quest to be there forever. I'm pumped. I'm sure a lot of people are.
  • Sweet
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited March 2018
    @KabamDK can you tell how often the rifts will be are they gonna be every 24 hrs or every 8 hrs
  • z4pnu1z4pnu1 Posts: 1
    Can't wait
  • Baby6407Baby6407 Posts: 3
    Let’s get this show on the road
  • Love rifts!

• TraynrTraynr Posts: 2
    Slamm
  • I can't wait
  • Will the enemies in this quest will be like boss rush means not t easy to defeat them
  • Awesome , Simply Can't Wait for This :)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    @KabamDK can you tell how often the rifts will be are they gonna be every 24 hrs or every 8 hrs

Rifts are not like modoks lab that reset every few hours. They will be available to take part in anytime but you can only entre them once you have the 10k shards it cost to open your selected difficulty. Then once you entre you have 1 HR to complete it an can't re-entre until you earn another 10k shards
  • No idea what this is, I will be participating though.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Sathya_12 wrote: »
    Kabam,Please can u make the quest available at 4am pdt because I would not be able to play at 10am pdt

The event starts at that hour - not the RIFTS.
    The rift will be open when you have 10.000 crystals... and you press ENTER.
  • Cool
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    5* generic and class awakening gems, 6* shards, whole 5* crystals, 5* featured crystal and 6* whole crystals.

I've got to confess, my mouth watered a bit reading those rewards but had to snap out of it because they're too good to be true
  • Can’t wait;)