**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit realm

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
Since everyone is asking for a realm can we get a unit realm. Come on crystals were 100, then 150 for featured, then 200 for grandmaster and finally 300 for featured grandmaster. We haven’t had an increase in units since the beginning of the game. I mean who has time to do arena for milestones? Just give me something easier to make them. That way We can get more champs and use gold on.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    For now there is something close-by to that, which is arena grinding, but don't get me wrong, I'll welcome a dedicated unit realm with both my hands and legs! ;) ... but before it comes into reality by year 2099, I still need a reliable way to harvest units and therefore I have to work my butt off with arena grinding, sadly :(
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Since everyone is asking for a realm can we get a unit realm. Come on crystals were 100, then 150 for featured, then 200 for grandmaster and finally 300 for featured grandmaster. We haven’t had an increase in units since the beginning of the game. I mean who has time to do arena for milestones? Just give me something easier to make them. That way We can get more champs and use gold on.

There is already 4 Realms for Units-
    Visa
    Mastercard
    AmEx
    Discover

You are right, I found them, finally!!! Let the grind begins! :D

th1qi5avdnst.png
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Also can we have a 6 Star Blade realm? Followed by a 6 Star Skill Awakening Gem realm?