**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Buff Suggestions

The game has progressed plenty in the past year and a lot of the champions introduced at the start of the game are just not useful/updated to match the current state of the game. I have a few suggestions I'd like to put forward and would love to hear some feedback

Iron Fist: Heavy Attacks inflict a permanent Armour Break (max 3 stacks) each reducing armour by X% and lowering opponent ability accuracy by X%. Additionally holding block uninterrupted for 3 seconds allows Danny Rand to focus his Chi, recovering X% of his max health.

Hawkeye: Similar to Winter Soldier, has multiple bows that can be switched by holding block. (Shock, Bleed, Poison etc.)

Colossus: Armor Up stack permenantly providing X% armor up until 10 stacks. Upon reaching 10 Stacks Collosus feels the power and the armor is transferred into a Fury buff providing increased attack over a period of time.

Groot: Added Synergy "We Are Groot". For members of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy, when under 20% health, Groot's presence protects the Guardians, causing them to become invincible for a short period of time.

These are just a few that pop to mind straight away, please leave feedback!
Cheers

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    like the iron fist one
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    edited March 2018
    Agreed! The change to Iron Fist would be a good change for him to be more effective.
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Ironman should also be buffed
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Since when was Hawkeye not usesful?
  • Since when was Hawkeye not usesful?

I also included "updated" literally right after it. He's useful but definitely could use a small buff is all
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Since when was Hawkeye not usesful?

Hes useful because of that L1, but his l2 and l3 are useless, but hawkeye could have a random effects on his l2 and 3 like SL, but l2 inflicts one effect and l3 inflicts upto 3 effects