**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Treasury option

Could you provide an option to see past donations within an alliance? That way we can keep a better eye on those who dont donate. Some people like to wait until last minute and it's hard to gauge who donated and who didn't.

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Recommendation have someone view donations weekly and take a screenshot on Saturday. Then people are responsible if they haven't donated by that time to take and send a screenshot that they donated. No screenshot from them sent prior to reset then no donation counted.
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    edited June 2017
    I always check night before reset, just wish i could see without doing extra work.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    If they donate after Wednesday, I recuire them to send a screenshot of it. I made it a "picture or it didn't happen" situation a long time ago. Usually everybody donates on Sunday but sometimes there's someone that forgot to save their stuff. I tag the people that haven't donated on Monday yet, and pm them on Wednesday to provide a screenshot and if not, they are expected to donate double next the week after.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I would like to see a reset timer on it though, so that everybody can easily see when it resets (I know and can tell people, but it would save me time if they where able to see for themselves)
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    Yeah, showing us the timer would be awesome. I want to see the previous week at least. Shouldn't have to waste time with screenshots and all.
  • Options
    BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    1. Countdown timer for when it resets.
    2. Push notifications for when time is almost up and player hasn't donated.
    3. Option to "schedule" donations to deduct a specified amount automatically from player's resources.
    4. Option to set a weekly "target" for what Treasury balance should be with donations minus Alliance Quest costs.
    5. View running 7-day donation amounts of all alliance members - or previous week totals as OP suggested.

You're welcome, Kabam ;)