**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community choice crystal

Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454 โ˜…
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
What did you get from the comunity choice crystal. I saw mostly iceman and mephisto when i open my crystal.

Community choice crystal 111 votes

Antman
11%
danielmathDrOctavius2_2AfridDukeZmanJayCarJohnyzeroxananabananaSix_strings6Atticus9090Undead_DhampirRayoJixShinobiGuyKc_uf_mabak_ekim 13 votes
Iceman
14%
NevvBJh_DezA_Noob_Is1AjavedCuteshelfheruheru511LightZenithKossukoseDeacon03Baseballguy711LittleYinYinMcord117iR0NLuNGDizzyFlakaR_84 16 votes
Mephisto
17%
BendyLeNoirFaineantDeadbyrd9Fireballs5buffajrMrbeast6000Katy_CandybuttersJCPer14PandamanTanRixobCassyOzzziieVishyIsFishyPizzabeatMelkerlanneroTheRealmKeeperThunder5715Cats73 19 votes
Venom
11%
Golden_GuardianFuzzylumpsBitterSteelMr_PlatypusJadedSpiritOfVengeanceCodornasLt_Magnum_1VerguldKayne34HzorirockykostonRakot_UofC 13 votes
Stark
14%
CoatHang3rNDK13vg2782AmonthirJDunk2291SagnikfuryIrakliTedderswhaler213VuDahContestOfNoobsBronkinCaptain_2goodmahanmaxJ33PTHINGMcube10 16 votes
Rocket
12%
Elijah1929Mattylodevil_jeffEpistriatusrobby010390AxeCopFirePrimmer79UC439BrutalMiraforgottenkingAnonymous346Savio444DovisonDTMelodicMetal 14 votes
Didn't do boss rush
12%
SnakeEyes69ShaheerFIazAnimatronics_to3Danny_chev327foxCloud99999Av3to_IanMoone89XFA_RebootedDrpancakesMigginslyMethedUpJNuclearshadow_lurker22 14 votes
Didn't open it
2%
Alfa_PigeonFingfangfoomfanesTheLegend27 3 votes
Not lvl 40
2%
BradleygallowayKayhopzIron_fist 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Didn't do boss rush
    ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Didn't open it
    Alliance is saving crystals/not ranking up this week so I can't open it :( Guess this is just the universe allowing my anticipation build to maximum levels only so I can get an Ant-Man x.x
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454 โ˜…
    Mephisto
    I got mephisto
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 โ˜…โ˜…
    Venom
    Good God. Right between Mephisto and Iceman.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 โ˜…โ˜…
    Antman
    My leader pulled an Antman and duped him from this crystal. Me and a couple officers laughed in chat. I then proceeded to finish Boss Rush and then pull a 4* Antman too. I then proceeded to cry.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Rocket
    Rocket, who was at max sig already, Iโ€™ll take the extra 5* shards ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Why kabam is only introduce special quest for only players uncollected or legend boss rush sucks average players can't do it why is this discrimination with us
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87 โ˜…
    Stark
    Wondering why no Dormammu, Magik, Medusa or MODOK?
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Rocket
    Useless rocket dupe.
  • Not lvl 40
    Lol
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿงฆ
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495 โ˜…
    Antman
    I called Antman before I opened and have never felt so lucky.........
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36 โ˜…
    Rocket
    makes no big difference who i get.. 4* is the new 3*..
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Iceman
    You make it sound so dirty
  • J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29 โ˜…
    Stark
    I got Stark and received a nice max sig crystal
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Didn't open it
    Why kabam is only introduce special quest for only players uncollected or legend boss rush sucks average players can't do it why is this discrimination with us

It honestly wasn't that bad. I got through it with a rank 5 4 star rogue, duped rank 4 4 star hood, rank 2 5 star rocket raccoon (who actually didn't do anything :p ), rank 2 5 star yellow-jacket, and rank 4 4 star medusa. I wiped on Venom, used a team revive and got to Iceman. Then I used the login team revive, and 2 solo revives for Rogue and got him down. I think I put in like 250 units for revives/health. Got most of that back and then a 4 star and 1k 5 star shards, so I'm happy... unless I get ant-man. Then I'm mad.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454 โ˜…
    Mephisto
    Why kabam is only introduce special quest for only players uncollected or legend boss rush sucks average players can't do it why is this discrimination with us

It honestly wasn't that bad. I got through it with a rank 5 4 star rogue, duped rank 4 4 star hood, rank 2 5 star rocket raccoon (who actually didn't do anything :p ), rank 2 5 star yellow-jacket, and rank 4 4 star medusa. I wiped on Venom, used a team revive and got to Iceman. Then I used the login team revive, and 2 solo revives for Rogue and got him down. I think I put in like 250 units for revives/health. Got most of that back and then a 4 star and 1k 5 star shards, so I'm happy... unless I get ant-man. Then I'm mad.

Shards are shards