**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected vs Normal Arena crystal

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
I’m curious about the drop rates of units between the two types of crystal. As such, I am going to be collecting data on the rates between them. I’m going to save 12,000 battlechips and then open 1 uncollected and 1 Normal, then note down the rewards. I’ll be dividing the uncollected by 5, since you get 5x the amount you would with a normal arena.

If people want to be updated on how my data collection is going then I can post my drops every 100 or so crystals of each.

Otherwise, let’s have a discussion about the two crystals. What’s your methods? Do you open uncollected, arena or a mixture?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Personally, I like the regular ones more, I just get this feeling that most of the time all I get is gold from uncollected, and mostly 15000. And anyhow, both crystals are pretty much the same, except the punishers, of course. What gives the uncollected crystals an advantage is that when you do get lucky, you get 5x the luck.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Personally, I like the regular ones more, I just get this feeling that most of the time all I get is gold from uncollected, and mostly 15000. And anyhow, both crystals are pretty much the same, except the punishers, of course. What gives the uncollected crystals an advantage is that when you do get lucky, you get 5x the luck.

For me I’d want to go for uncollected because there’s a chance for 5* punisher, but I end up going for uncollected when I have over 10k and the rest of the time Normal. I feel like Arena have better odds but I’m doing this to make a decision
  • I usually get gold from the uncollected arena crystals but opened one this morning and got 225 units, pretty damn happy about that especially considering I am now a free to play player
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    The units don't drop that much for what see in videos for the uncollected but the normal I get tons of units
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I can say with guarantee that the normal battle chips have been nerfed since gifting event started. I am a heavy grinder, got almost 75% basic arena champs in last 5 months. Opened like a million and half battlechips. I can say, since last 20 days odd, unit drops are 50% less than before. Can't comment on UNCOLLECTED ones.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Before I became uncollected, I would always save up 100k battlechips and open arena crystals 50 at a time. Since getting uncollected I have been doing 10 uncollected arena crystals at a time instead. I've only had 3 rounds of this so far but have gotten units 2 of the 3 times, with the 3rd being an all gold drop. Got my fingers crossed for 5* Punisher. Took me forever to get 4 star duped from regular arena crystals, but when I did dupe him it was twice in one set of crystals.
  • Hasib999Hasib999 Posts: 1
    What is this
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It wasn't long after they were introduced that I quit opening the uncollected crystals. I have better luck with the regular ones. Every once in a while I'll try the uncollected ones again and have to learn my lesson all over. When units drop from uncollected they seem to be quite a bit more though. It might all level out in the long run but sure doesn't seem like it. Think it's a bigger risk bigger reward situation.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I feel u get more units from the normal ones. But for now I wanna keep trying for that 5* Punisher. Once I get him I think I'll just stick with normal arena crystals.