**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who wants the Sentinels and new mini Bosses that negate 90% of your roster in AQ?

2»

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They are pretty easy to beat
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    b660qure4gun.png
    Morning Star will be a hard fight.
  • 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Yes that seems nice and they care about making new stuff for the players
    Sentinels are going to be a HUGE part of AQ map 1-5. And they are Robots. ......... meaning..... Get your Medusa's out boys, as she's the new queen of AQ.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Adaptoid, deadpooloid, ultron drones, symbiods all were much better than these sky high tin cans.
    Change is not always good. Kabam knows that. Hopefully they'll find that out once more.
  • WhyRavenWhyRaven Posts: 15
    I really realllllllly just wish they improved the rewards because they are hard to fight and the crunch time on this is gunna be redic becaue there adapting and eventually there sps will cost sooo little it be really frustrating
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    My feeling about sentinals beening added. One word comes to mind. ADAPT

so you like the idea of 90% of your roster becoming trash?

If 90% of your Roster is trash based on an AQ Boss and intermittent Champs that have Immunities, I would suggest expanding your Roster, and exploring the full use of Champs more. It's not trash. You just need to use Champs that don't rely on Debuffs.

That might sound reasonable but he doesn't have to do any of that. Well, except for the part of "exploring the full use of Champs more". He has to do that part.

You can only bring in 3 heroes at a time. So unless he has less than 30 total heroes on his roster, more than 90% of his roster is useless anyway. This means that 90% would be an improvement -- if he can use more than 3 at a time but he can't. So really, no change in his roster is needed. He already openly admitted that 10% of his roster is good to go.

All he needs to do is bring in heroes that fall within that 10%. This means he has to upgrade them if he hasn't already.

That's the actual complaint. He has to upgrade heroes he had been ignoring all this time.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Yes I'm a whale and like spending money for no reason.
    I don’t really care, whales don’t care anyways.
    Why are you looking at me like that? I’m just a regular whale that likes food and swimming...gotta go, the plankton’s ready

To answer the question however, they don’t negate 90% of your roster lol