**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No God Tier Villians?

Looks like almost all god tier champs now are heroes. Where are the villians? I want to use villians to kick hero’s ass.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Void is right up there but doesn't really have the damage output of the heroes
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    Right “God Tier” is only a vague reference. I’m just saying heroes have much more best champs than villians.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    mahanmax wrote: »
    Right “God Tier” is only a vague reference. I’m just saying heroes have much more best champs than villians.

No worry, I still like the classification of: God tier, Demi-God tier, Decent tier, Okay tier, and Meh tier ... no worry I'm happy with the vague reference, but watch out for some notorious trolls that may jump onto this and begin to derail the thread. :)
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There aren’t actually many villains in the game by percentages
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Mephisto is a god tier attacker, people are only just starting to realise it.

The true “holy trinity” of AW is Blade, Spark and Mephisto.

That's an unholy trinity,Besides,Any synergies centered around blade and of blade,Is a trinity
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Looks like almost all god tier champs now are heroes. Where are the villians? I want to use villians to kick hero’s ass.

Get ready.. Infinity war is going to bring the villains. Will they be good ingame? We will find out in a few weeks.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Riegel wrote: »

Get ready.. Infinity war is going to bring the villains. Will they be good ingame? We will find out in a few weeks.

Yuaa talking 'bout me? Hmmm ... Look what I've done to Dr Stephen Strange? :D
    I made the world's mightiest sorcerer scream like a little girl......

263izimsrv3u.png

nrhlr9d490jv.png
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Blade kinda messed with the god tier villains
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Hmm Crossbones, Mephisto, Morningstar, Loki, Hood, Hela, Kingpin, Killmonger, Dormammu, Void, even Yellowjacket, all pretty good imo

However, i dont get why Hyperion isnt classified as villain
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @IronFist34 Exactly that was the point.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Morningstar actually god tier if u know how to use her. Even, she is better than some god tier heroes. But looks like most doesn't even know her ability and she is very underrated. U can even complete lol with her with right technique.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Red Hulk is up their too. That extra direct damage with his heat charges gives him excellent attack.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

*villains
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    Dormammu, classic ultron is pretty good, mordo I like a lot.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    1Durr wrote: »
    Dormammu, classic ultron is pretty good, mordo I like a lot.

Eh Mordo is kinda mediocre lately. He was painful early on but now it’s just a mild annoyance to fight him. Although I DO love me a L3-L1 combo with him

And Ultron I GOTTA SAY did fall but he’s pretty great with multiple cauterized L2

And Dormammu can just be a special kind of OP with L3 denial all day
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Void is God tier. His insane debuff damage is very complimentary to his damage output, and once fear of the void kicks in his attack almost doubles.
  • saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    I personally class stark ehanced spidey as a villain simply because the suit made by Tony Stark made him so powerful that he is now pretty much the best champ. Why couldn't he create his own techsuit? Look at iron man he is pathetic in the game.

No problem bro...Ironman(infinity war) is coming hope he is god tier
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    @IronFist34 Exactly that was the point.

Idk, you were trying to make one but your comment makes no sense lol
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Hmm Crossbones, Mephisto, Morningstar, Loki, Hood, Hela, Kingpin, Killmonger, Dormammu, Void, even Yellowjacket, all pretty good imo

Loki, Kingpin and YJ? R u having a laugh?
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★

Why would Hyperion be classified as a villain lol what???
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★

Loki, Kingpin and YJ? R u having a laugh?

I beat act 5 Mephisto with YJ and act 5 Ultron with Loki
    Also Loki is the best Medusa slayer in case u havent tried..
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    I think you meant Mephisto there...but Loki is a good option as well.