**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Tips n tricks

There is a few things I'm sharing. This is my first post. Tip 1: Do not use units on crystals. Tip 2: A five hit combo. A lot of you may know this. But if you do medium light light light medium you can do 5 hit combo. Tip 3:use your Mastery's wisely. That's all for now.

P.S have a nice day

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It matches what I knew, which is good. Thanks for sharing, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    A medium light light light light 5 hit combo can also be done. What did you actually meant by that?
  • Anurag1606 wrote: »
    A medium light light light light 5 hit combo can also be done. What did you actually meant by that?

The one that I said does a lil more dmg. But you do you.

Have a nice day
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 272
    Light, medium, light, light medium and light light, medium, light, medium also work. Starting a 5 hit combo with a light attack is useful when fighting champs like Agent Venom, Rogue, Groot, Karnak, etc. A light attack is obviously quicker than a medium attack and a situation where a champ can shrugg off a parry quicker then they can parry you when you attack with a medium hit, but if you do a light hit they won’t have time to react/parry you.
  • Hzori wrote: »
    Light, medium, light, light medium and light light, medium, light, medium also work. Starting a 5 hit combo with a light attack is useful when fighting champs like Agent Venom, Rogue, Groot, Karnak, etc. A light attack is obviously quicker than a medium attack and a situation where a champ can shrugg off a parry quicker then they can parry you when you attack with a medium hit, but if you do a light hit they won’t have time to react/parry you.

That's some good info.

Have a nice day
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @Hzori

I actually did not know that… thanks
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Never pet a burning dog.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Thanks for good tips & starting discussion with even more info, esp burning dog-I just don’t learn by experience but have to be told.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Wipe front to back. Not back to front.