**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are sentineloids a good idea for Alliance quest or should we stick with symbiods?

2»

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Change to Sentineloids
    I'm sick of fighting symbiods.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    We will see.i do not hope anything good from kaboom
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Stick with symbiods
    I dont think it matters what we Vote, its gonna happen anyway.

What sucks for me is that I heavily rely on Wolverine and his bleed and regen to take the Symbioids. They were more of an afterthought than an issue. We play at nearly 9000 Prestige on Day 5 Map 5, so I mostly stay focused on the other issues at hand like a 20,000 PI Abomination that will knock ur head off.

That being said, I just don't know who I will bring now to address the Sentineloids.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Change to Sentineloids
    Since when do we have a choice?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Change to Sentineloids
    New content is good but it should be accompanied by updated rewards, AQ has become a 5x5 snooze fest. The worst part of the contest is that they leave content old stale content in the rotation with negligible rewards that just make it monotonous.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Change to Sentineloids
    They need a new map in aq most and reduce the costs to play map 6. Map 5 is such an easy chore. Might as well change it up a bit. It will still be boring though
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Stick with symbiods
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    The logic of "sick of fighting symbiods" as a reason to change is honestly flawed. You will be bored 10x as fast of fighting sentineloids having the same sp1 and 2 on every path.

My biggest gripe is that they are all bleed and poison immune, and that is really gonna limit the characters to bring in. There go my GP and AA as useful champs in AQ. It's really going to be rough on the psn and bleed paths because it really limits who you can use.

Your second half just is stupid. Stop taking. Sentinels will be one step on the path toward bosses WHO STILL BLEED AND CAN BE POISONED. So GP and AA are still good. Just take someone like Thor, Medusa or Kingpin etc people who can rip robots apart easily

That isn't dumb...it limits who you can bring. What if you die to a sentinel? Who the hell wants to revive the one char you bring in? I am sure they will be easy as hell over time since they won't have SP3, but they just arent a good choice.

I don't think you understand my point. You can make it harder AND more diverse by removing symbiods ALTOGETHER and replacing them with the diverse champs in the MCOC battlerealm... Who says we need symbiods at all in AQ. I'd rather have real champs with SP3 for a challenge instead of symbiods or sentineloids and make it more variety, harder, and fun. There are what, 120 playable chars and growing?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Change to Sentineloids
    I think everyone is being over dramatic eventually we will get used to the sentinels and they will be just as easy as the symbiods only they cant bleed or be poisoned and sure some champs r useless in aq now but it's not like we don't have plenty to choose from
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Having creeps in AQ is lazy. Fill the nodes with actual champs.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Change to Sentineloids
    Sentinels for sure. However, I do think everyone will get tired of them really quickly if they all perform the same specials. At least the symbiodes keep you on your toes with the different specials.