**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet witch vs juggernaut who is better

Samie5543Samie5543 Posts: 8
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
In comparison who is better mystic champion plz disuss pwr level ,and who is having effctive buffs against

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Despite v12.0 nerf (a heavy nerf) to SW, she is still a very powerful champ, as long as she is awakened and have very high sig level. Note that she is only avail as 1*/2*/3*/4* champ, she does NOT come as 5*. In almost all cases, except for AW defence, she is way better than Juggernaut.

Although Juggernaut with MD in AWD can be a little annoying, but most folks already know how to subdue Juggernaut without taking any damage. Don't get me wrong, Juggernaut is not a trash champ, almost all Mystic champs are better than other classes.

An awakened 4* SW with high sig lvl deserve R5/50, but you should always invested your Mystic resources on Dr Voodoo, Ghost Rider and Magik first. Once that, fair to invest in SW, before others like Dormammu, Hood, etc.

p/s: I loved her too much that I actually R5/50 her even when unawakened, and before Magik/GR/DV, bcos love is blind, LOL
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I agree with @shchong2 above. Scarlet Witch is still very powerful post-12.0 (if not the force of nature she was beforehand) and all-round she's far better than Juggs' if she's Awakened with a good Sig. On the other hand (just to play Devils advocate):

1 - Sometimes RNG makes your decisions for you: I've been playing since 1.1, and still haven't pulled a 4-star Switch. I do have a Mystic Awakening gem with her name on it, though...
    2 - Juggs doesn't need a high Sig level to get most of the benefits he gains by being Awakened. Anything over R20 is really just gilding the lily.
    3 - Juggs' Stagger is very useful against a variety of opponents (He's brilliant for taking out Hyperion) and you can use Unstoppable to apply it regularly if you can't parry/stun for some reason.
    4 - Juggs' has good critical synergies with Hulk and Thor (and the less-well-thought-of Colossus). Switch's synergies aren't as good.
    5 - Juggs has much better Health and base armour than almost any other Mystic champ, and a reasonable Fury. He's therefore pretty durable as well as simple to use, if you're a low-skill player. He offers a lot less utility for more highly skilled players.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I agree with @shchong2 above. Scarlet Witch is still very powerful post-12.0 (if not the force of nature she was beforehand) and all-round she's far better than Juggs' if she's Awakened with a good Sig. On the other hand (just to play Devils advocate):

1 - Sometimes RNG makes your decisions for you: I've been playing since 1.1, and still haven't pulled a 4-star Switch. I do have a Mystic Awakening gem with her name on it, though...
    2 - Juggs doesn't need a high Sig level to get most of the benefits he gains by being Awakened. Anything over R20 is really just gilding the lily.
    3 - Juggs' Stagger is very useful against a variety of opponents (He's brilliant for taking out Hyperion) and you can use Unstoppable to apply it regularly if you can't parry/stun for some reason.
    4 - Juggs' has good critical synergies with Hulk and Thor (and the less-well-thought-of Colossus). Switch's synergies aren't as good.
    5 - Juggs has much better Health and base armour than almost any other Mystic champ, and a reasonable Fury. He's therefore pretty durable as well as simple to use, if you're a low-skill player. He offers a lot less utility for more highly skilled players.

Awesome point @Magrailothos, I do enjoy using Rhino's unblockable against Mordo, and The Hood's staggered against Hyperion & mordo's power gain (or power flood I forgot), and these are relatively similar effect as you called out on Juggy's stagger and unstoppable, which are really handy. Mystic class is the one class I think I really like all their champs (except I don't know how to make good use of Morningstar yet, will figure out next time). :D

p/s: I know unstoppable is diff from unblockable, but the other one is UC with unstoppable but he is less fun except immunity :D
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Samie5543 wrote: »
    In comparison who is better mystic champion plz disuss pwr level ,and who is having effctive buffs against

Juggernaut is extremely overpowered. His fury is rly good and when he activates his sp 3 he crashes the servers completely. Worth r6 and sig lvl 900 for sure.