**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

‘Glossary’ Of M:CoC Terms

Is there a list, here or elsewhere, that defines explains terms used? Experienced M:CoC Players use them so casually in their lexicon that newbies and ‘semi-experienced’ players get lost, or at least I do.
It has been out of embarrassment I have not asked sooner, hoping would stumble over explanations, whole or in parts, for what ‘buffs’ mean, or ‘nerf’ and so on I get general idea out of how used and see often but if someone or -ones could put a list together,large or small, &/or point me somewhere to find some answers it would be greatly appreciated by myself, and others (I think).

Comments

• NEONEO Posts: 347
    The forum definitely needs a mcoc lingo key of terms and abbreviations that new people can refer to.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    some terms can be found on the COC wikia, marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com

but bear in mind, buff is two different things, some people maybe referring to a player needing to be improved (in their opinion) or about an ability that confers a power-up - EG Fury or Rage.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i want to know what everyone thinks it means when someone says they got kabamed

I tried to find a funny response to that, but the sad truth is: Everyone gets kabamed once in a while... (meaning screwed by kabam)

(The fun part is: If you spell "kabamed" with "mm", it gets censored... ^^)
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Buff and nerf are old... dinosaur old terms. They aren't exclusive to MCoC.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    N__f should never be said. Ever! Except by Glowbians. If you'll excuse me, I've got a Leet vent to fin w my liance.