**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best COC Youtuber

Brian Grant, Seatin man of legend, Legacy, or Dorky Diggedy Dave?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Brian and Dave are the best. I also enjoy Rice and vekxs. I can’t stand lagacy and his immaturity. Seatin used to be great but I don’t watch him at all anymore. Especially his crystal openings
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    Brian does a really great job. Really enjoy his war videos and his crystal openings since I know those are based on months of saving and not just dropping cash on crystals. His videos of his wife's openings are also very entertaining.

I also enjoy seatin just because I can't ever spend to buy as many crystals as he and clanhq do lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    There's a good new one, luhdemtaters
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Tiffany.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I don’t really watch any, but from what I have seen of Seatin he has NO skills, just funded items from the community for his LOL run and sinks all his earnings into it.

I would go for Dave just because he has tips for players if anyone needs them and has an alright personality/persona.

I would just recommend angry joe; just because he doesn’t take any s**t from gaming companies and calls them out on things (isn’t a mcoc YouTuber, but a gaming one who fights for gamers) 💪
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    Demon Show
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I watch Brian Grant mainly, and then a little bit of seatin and lagacy. Brian is definitely my favorite, really knowledgable on the game, helps out a lot. Seatin is more of just entertainment, besides his tier list, since he spends heavily on the game and mine is free to play. Besides all the drama with alliances, Lagacy is also pretty helpful. Although anyone who devotes a youtube channel to this game is most likely gonna be really helpful if you need advice on the game.
  • How is lil joh not on the top of everyone's list?
  • Wait. I somehow forgot how amazing @Merek is. Super skilled and knowledgeable and isn't funding his gameplay with the donations of idiots. Tho, I'd imagine he'd take the donations haha.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I watch BG.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I dont really watch youtubers but of what I have seen, its been Daves videos the most. Learned a lot from his videos.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Seatin
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    There is not a best. Watch the ones that give you the information you desire.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Errrr ... which Dave? The Dave before choosing ICEMAN for boss rush or after?
    Errrr ... which Seatin? The Seatin before his lucky Blade opening or after?
    LOL ...

I think many of them are great, but I particularly prefer Let's Play, Seatin and Joel Line (retired). Like earlier tutorial from Dave, not watching his channel too much nowadays. Occasionally BG. Once awhile Rich the Man for his news summary. Once in a blue moon The Analyzer ... All are good, appreciate the effort

p/s: Honorable mentioning: Lagacy69 for best drama of the year, but too bad I had to bring my own 3D glasses & Popcorn!
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Wow, I didn't even read all the comments, so looooooong. But I'm glad everybody has a different opinion and nobody gets upset. Wait! Did you say "Let's play", that's sooooooo wrong. lol
    Wow, I didn't even read all the comments, so looooooong. But I'm glad everybody has a different opinion and nobody gets upset. Wait! Did you say "Let's play", that's sooooooo wrong. lol

Well, I don't know what else to call him, except Let's Play, that's what he/she put in the youtube channel page :D
    Don't mind him/her not speaking, don't mind some poor english in the on-screen wordings, like the game mechanics details and game-play demo, but one thing I really hate is the VERY LOUD NOISY background musics. Therefore I had to mute all his/her video when watching, lol.

n35ane68sz2y.png
    Pause, you know I was kidding right?
    lol
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Seatin, Analyser, Dorky and ContestChampion all have uploaded some insigtful content. Other youtubers I seen upload mostly openings, ranking up videos and arena grinding, aka garbage content. Ain't subscribing to those I mentioned neither, for a reason that they also upload good chunk of that garbage content, and I can't have spam like "Crystals opening!" in my notifications. Then again, Seatin and Dorky uploaded some insigtful content about champions/game mechanics, ContestChampions uploaded his legend run, which is huge, and also some war videos and Analyser shows his mad editing skills, making even garbage content like ranking up video pretty entertaining to watch.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Brian Grant, Seatin man of legend, Legacy, or Dorky Diggedy Dave?

Brian all the WAY!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Camp ENT
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Lil John is dope. The majority of the aforementioned YouTube channels are sell outs. Monitized channels beating content on your donations. They help you because they love you. Not for financial gain. Dont forget to like and sub.
    You know, I don't know a lot of these youtubers you guys bring up. Ayyyy learn something new everyday