**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So do we HAVE to change our masteries every single time???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Remember when you needed to take a spectre path you had to drop suicides cause it will reverse your willpower regen so after dropping it you were good cause WP wouldn't kick in?
Well guess what? Now spectre counts as a debuff so you better lose WP too!

Combine the above with the already well known dexterity problem when you get punished for playing well when facing champs like Dormammu or nodes like spite and you start to wonder what's next? Every time you revive the enemy gets 500% attack and health?

But I guess I do know the solution. Simply pay kabam for units to redo your masteries 10 times a day.

Also, any chance we can do something to speed up the process of changing our maseries cause it takes for ever having to recover all points just to switch 1 point because of all the animations and **** kabam does to mess with your head ttying to mentally drain you enough so you don't think clearly and buy some units with real money?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Use a bleed and poison immune champ ...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Strategic, while I can understand we may need to pay a little unit or something to change, however, I do welcome Kabam to improve/enhance the Mastery Setup, for example give us a few "saved setup" and "let us name those setup" for ease of retrieving and reconfig whenever we need.

Clash Royale for example have multiple decks for us to save and pull easily, similar concept (assuming no patent associated) can be easily adapted for Mastery setup

rlenzpsq4am8.png
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Who runs willpower without suicides these days?
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Use a bleed and poison immune champ ...

That would be an option. But like I said the curse itself counts as a debuff which automatically triggers WP which means even full immune loses health. It wasn't used to be like that before but now it is. #GreedyBastards
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I finished act 5 last few days and was wondering what all the degen was from on spectre paths. Makes sense now if it’s a debuff and triggers wp. I still run wp especially now with resonate and inequality. Resonate came in handy against machoism the weakness it causes would trigger the regen which kept me from wasting parries.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I run WP and don't use Suicides. Lol. Force of habit I suppose. Besides, I'm not switching them between War and the Arena. I don't really want to spend time and Resources swapping all the time.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've still got a point in willpower. It does still help but it's mostly because I hate burning units on mastery reconfiguration when what I have is working fine lol. Was hoping they would give free mastery setup around Christmas like they did last year but it didn't happen.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've still got a point in willpower. It does still help but it's mostly because I hate burning units on mastery reconfiguration when what I have is working fine lol. Was hoping they would give free mastery setup around Christmas like they did last year but it didn't happen.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    I've still got science detect mastery 😌
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I only ask because I think it’s such a waste of points to unlock will power
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah I saved all the spectre paths for one run, on act 5, it’s is stupid. I run full willpower, defensive setup, for war and makes a difference for aq,( my phone hasn’t been able to reliably swipe back in months) I can heal 6-7% from a fatigue, mystic dispersion isn’t really important anymore as magik isn’t even worth miniboss if with all the blades around
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

WP is a complete waste of mastery points and units w/o suicides. People use it as a crutch instead of getting better at fighting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lol. Sure.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Having to pay to change masteries from one set of masteries I already had to pay to unlock to another set of masteries that I already had to pay to unlock is simply riddiculous. It's like if game was asking me to pay x units each time I want to switch champions before starting quest
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Use a robot who doesn’t trigger willpower 😌
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    They could the same,like other games,where you can set duel masteries and you can change them in one second for FREE.i guess,that is the problem.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @DiablosUltimate
    Having to pay to change masteries from one set of masteries I already had to pay to unlock to another set of masteries that I already had to pay to unlock is simply riddiculous. It's like if game was asking me to pay x units each time I want to switch champions before starting quest

I couldn't agree more. This is very annoying. I guess its to curb people from changing masteries all the time.

• 420down420down Posts: 170
    Spectre always counted as a debuff as far as I can remember.
  • GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    We should be able to have saved mastery settings and be able to swap between the 2 for a cost
    420down wrote: »

It didn't always count as a debuff.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Strategic wrote: »

What map and when
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

WP is a complete waste of mastery points and units w/o suicides. People use it as a crutch instead of getting better at fighting.

Lol. WP gives a massive PI boost and so if you do arena often it isn't a complete waste. I have run both for several months, a no WP offensive setup (no suicides) and running 1 in WP with maxed MD, Assasin, and Deep Wounds.
    I agree that there should be a much easier way to switch between mastery setups.
    edited April 2018

What map and when

All maps and anytime.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

What map and when

All maps and anytime.
    Um no, this clip from 2016 clearly shows spectre on guillotine in act 4 acting as a debuff and reversing willpower.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghgulKPRKl8#