**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Catalyst bundles for the other classes?

I have enough units to buy the advanced science catalyst bundle. If the offer will be coming out for the other classes too, I'll wait. If not, I'll buy it.

Please let the community know this so we can spend our units wisely.

Thank you!

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I'm afraid, they don't disclose offers before hand but I'm willing to bet that tomorrow will be a different class and so on till all the 6 classes appear. It's like Monday to Saturday. I want to buy a different class offer too and I'll wait. Just my thoughts.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    They aren't worth 4000 units regardless.
  • el_pequeño_bobel_pequeño_bob Posts: 24
    Hopefully. I would expect them to tell us that in the mail item though, like they do when they chuck extra fragments into the daily deals.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They aren't worth 4000 units regardless.

I agree with you that for some who are already having a couple of r4 5 stars, for them t4cc flows. But for players like me included, t4cc comes at a steady pace. I would love to buy other class similar deals for 3500 units.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    My first thought was they didnt want blatantly to put, a very high demand, skill bundle up first and agree with the sentiment they will cycle through the classes. You know the price, in advance get grinding for them units.