**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam how could you???

In act 4 chapter 2 quest 3 final boss is yellow jacket with biosting 3.0!!!! That never lingers away are you insane ????

Comments

• Traca420Traca420 Posts: 42
    ss1100 wrote: »
    huh... guess u haven't met the mad jugg nor the buffed venom yet yeah.

Yeah he definitely hasn't run into them yet...... just be happy @Jyotishka your running act 4 now as it has been nerfed big time especially that Jugg you will run into ...and just evade YJ L1 you wont have worry about the biosting.
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202

I had to use boosts to take out that bugged Vemon because I was too lazy to go all the ways round
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Q

I had to use boosts to take out that bugged Vemon because I was too lazy to go all the ways round

Ronin works great get him all most to his sp2 then start spamming sp1 you will keep him prema stun
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    DD is helpful..lol
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★

Not sure when you ran Act 4, but buffed Venom was nerfed big time. And Juggs no longer has slashed tires so he's pretty cream puff as well.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    It really isn't that bad at all... just beat him without using specials. Simple really.

Also if you think this is bad wait for the 1% Regen Magneto (a hint... use Void if you have him even as a 3*).
    Ronin works great get him all most to his sp2 then start spamming sp1 you will keep him prema stun

Look 3 things 1.I hadn't had 1 5 star crystal then 2.Do you really expect me to beat it with it a 3 star
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    There's also a pretty interesting 1* symbiote Spidey that will take you by surprise in act 4 on one of the long paths
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    act 4 really????
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    @Warofgods13514 0g9ng0szss2a.jpg

See this ...
    It ain't hard to kill him with a 3* ( that too 1/10 )
    @SDAATR I wasn't that skilled then you know
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    There's also a pretty interesting 1* symbiote Spidey that will take you by surprise in act 4 on one of the long paths

Which Quest?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    @SDAATR I wasn't that skilled then you know

It's nothing about skill. Just parry and build power till your first L1 and after that he'll be stun locked forever if you keep spamming specials. I did it with a 2* Ronan back in the day
    @GbSarkar look 1.I didn't have parry then 2.I f***ing didn't know you could do that back in the day okay
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Hmm...super easy. I didnt have any problems beating it
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    daredevil and you'll never know what a biosting is
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Act 4 had alot harder nodes when I did it
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Yeah, imagine many of us had to do this Act with 4/40 teams mostly. Enjoy!