**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Heyliger31 wrote: »
    Nice

Nice first post, though... ^^
  • SLASHERSLASHER Posts: 1
    That's awsome
  • Neither can I.
  • Exciting! Look forward to this challenge!! 👊🏻🏆
  • seshu338seshu338 Posts: 2
    Need 5str hero look fter
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why are there so many people posting completely random comments with forum profiles with 1 or 2 posts?
  • This is cool
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Why are there so many people posting completely random comments with forum profiles with 1 or 2 posts?

I'm assuming someone got banned and decided to make a bunch of alts to troll at least for some the accounts
  • Trey23Trey23 Posts: 1
    I am a fended
  • AnubhavsrivasAnubhavsrivas Posts: 2
    Hello friends nice seeing you
  • Yes
  • No entiendo
  • KavariusKavarius Posts: 1

how do we fight
  • I wonder whats inside this quest?hope allowed for everyone and hoping for good rewards.
  • tapanraytapanray Posts: 1
    What is this
  • valentejgbvalentejgb Posts: 7
    ja começou afenda
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Do they include symbiote spiderman?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    edited March 2018
    @kabam dk what kind of shards will be awarded for solo and alliance event.
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Posts: 22
    Is it just me.. couldnt see info about how the Chaos rifts will refresh
  • Is this gonna be like modoks lab?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Is it just me.. couldnt see info about how the Chaos rifts will refresh

To open them you must spend 10,000 rift shards and they stay open for 1h and if the time expire OR you leave the quest you loose the rewards and must spend to open another one.
  • GeneralHeroesGeneralHeroes Posts: 32
    edited March 2018
    Will Start Right Now :s:s:s
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Will there be chaos crystals for purchase along with units?
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    lcunam3j8sse.jpg

So this means when we go to a portal the chances we get taken to the specified items path is the percentage listed next to the item?

So for t4 quest when I go to the portal there is a 2.5% chance I get teleported to the class awakening gem?

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Not much progress in rewards since November 2016...sad, sad, sad!
  • When will I able to play chaos quest?
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

- Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts.

- Alliance Events that contain Chaos Crystal Shards are the 3-Day Events, the first of which will arrive on WEDNESDAY MARCH 28th (PDT)

- A welcome message will arrive in your inbox on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) containing 10,000 Tier 1 Chaos Crystal Shards.

- There will ALSO be a login calendar running that awards Chaos Crystal Shards that begins on MONDAY MARCH 26th.

Hopefully that clears some things up!

Bet 💯
  • Bet 💯
  • Great..!!
  • what time does it start