**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best COC Youtuber

Comments

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2018
  • Prof hoff
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No love for Atromix?? But yea, Dave, Seatin BG, and Atromix are who I watch. They all bring something different to the table.

I have to give special kudos to Atromix editing though, he's creative AF. Dave's post production has always looked professional as well.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    shchong2 wrote: Β»
    Wow, I didn't even read all the comments, so looooooong. But I'm glad everybody has a different opinion and nobody gets upset. Wait! Did you say "Let's play", that's sooooooo wrong. lol

Well, I don't know what else to call him, except Let's Play, that's what he/she put in the youtube channel page :D
    Don't mind him/her not speaking, don't mind some poor english in the on-screen wordings, like the game mechanics details and game-play demo, but one thing I really hate is the VERY LOUD NOISY background musics. Therefore I had to mute all his/her video when watching, lol.

n35ane68sz2y.png

Great, I thought everyone forgetting about him. He is from Asia. That's why he doesn't talk lively. His video is super helpful.
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83 β˜…
    Brian is good, but Seatin always makes me laugh.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    None. It is obviously Rich the Man. Duhhhh
  • Why nobody said "The Analyzer"? For me he is the best youtuber and one of the best mcoc players
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91 β˜…
    The analyzer is the best although his uploading isn't as much as seatin and Co.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2018
    Why nobody said "The Analyzer"? For me he is the best youtuber and one of the best mcoc players

I did mention The Analyzer above, but I prefer his video with Goddess who (forgot her name) in the gym, lol ;)

p/s: Just checked, ok she is called Goddess Jada
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    nun of the above, they're not worth the time.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    https://youtu.be/vw7eJ7PO3mo

This guy is the best
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think mvinceable has always been my favorite, I learned a lot from watching his skills and his editing is top notch. Swedeah L I also really like because he has vids on how to evade "unevadeable" specials like wm sp1 or punisher sp2. Also Swedeah has gameplay for obscure champs that no one 5/50s like hulkbuster/dpxf/shehulk etc. And he beat rol ws with a 1 star
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266 β˜…
    Brian, Vexks, Yeet, And rice personally
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ContestOfNoobs hands down. His electric crystal opening vids are what keep me playing this game
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rich the Man
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228 β˜…
    Dang this got a lot of views!
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 β˜…β˜…
    Why does everyone hate the idea of people profiting off of their youtube ventures or being sponsored? Sellouts? If I could make money from doing what they do, I sure would. Everybody seems to hate on people for just trying to make money. You can still love a game and support a community when making money.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2018
    chunkyb wrote: Β»
    How is lil joh not on the top of everyone's list?

lil joh isnt funny (IMO before people start going off) comedy is subjective and his isnt on my list of funny
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dave is the best for me. He brings positivity to the game.

Seatin used to be great, but his live streams now have far too many low level players. There isn't anything wrong with that, its just not for me anymore. I will still watch is recorded content.

I agree with Brian's perspective on the game more often than not. Helps pass the time at work.
    Brian's my fav
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246 β˜…
    Brian Grant, Seatin man of legend, Legacy, or Dorky Diggedy Dave?

The best COC youtuber is Chief pat.The best Mcoc yotuber IMO is atromix
    Lil John is dope. The majority of the aforementioned YouTube channels are sell outs. Monitized channels beating content on your donations. They help you because they love you. Not for financial gain. Dont forget to like and sub.

Lil JOH is actually my favourite yotuber not atromix but I think Atromix has more skill
    Blaargo wrote: Β»
    Lil John is dope. The majority of the aforementioned YouTube channels are sell outs. Monitized channels beating content on your donations. They help you because they love you. Not for financial gain. Dont forget to like and sub.

Lil JOH is actually my favourite yotuber not atromix but I think Atromix has more skill

Youtuber*
    @Blaargo, lot of commentz man
  • Razim_Γ‡epuusketitRazim_Γ‡epuusketit Posts: 35 β˜…
    shchong2 wrote: Β»
    Errrr ... which Dave? The Dave before choosing ICEMAN for boss rush or after?
    Errrr ... which Seatin? The Seatin before his lucky Blade opening or after?
    LOL ...

I think many of them are great, but I particularly prefer Let's Play, Seatin and Joel Line (retired). Like earlier tutorial from Dave, not watching his channel too much nowadays. Occasionally BG. Once awhile Rich the Man for his news summary. Once in a blue moon The Analyzer ... All are good, appreciate the effort

p/s: Honorable mentioning: Lagacy69 for best drama of the year, but too bad I had to bring my own 3D glasses & Popcorn!

Does Joel still have his original account from b4? I can’t find it.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265 β˜…
    I love Brian and his alanitic approach,
    Dave has a contagious smile
    Seatin is more in line with my tastes about the champs

But there are videos from The Analyzer that are really really unique. he is an actor, a born entertainer
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dunno about favourite, probably between seatin and Brian.
    But my absolute least favourite is prof Hoff, only watched a couple videos but they seem poorly thought out and atleast 1 gave out bad info.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dorky dave is the bomb! Just love his attitude about everything.... the way he presents everything is fun m...