**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade or Post 12.0 Scarlett Witch

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Blade or Post 12.0 Scarlett Witch 49 votes

Blade.
32%
Etaki_LirakoiJustice_Evo_8DrOctavius2_2Haji_Saabdangerblugatra_hpAxeCopFireHeroBoltsyReDeXeDeRnameplasG0311Rasilovertaojay1ljainD5shadow_lurker22Cats73 16 votes
Post 12.0 Scarlett Witch.
48%
Alfa_PigeonCarmel1DarkestDestroyerStrategicClaytonKingDeluxeDanicb94QueqqueeAwesomeKyloRenSirTodd_83GreenstrokeMcfly89PizzabeatMutantWharf8TheHoodedDormammuXFA_RebootedJedo_5Mrmarvel123TheRealmKeeperTawli 24 votes
Neither.
4%
Golden_GuardianFoxhero007 2 votes
Don't care.
12%
DL864ThawnimvinniegainzElitehunterAtticus9090PlagueisBane 6 votes
I don't know!
2%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Who are people using in Aw more as a 4*? There’s your answer
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Pre 12.0 SW was/is more powerful than everyone. Blade is nothing close to that. Post 12.0 SW, she's not even the best mystic.

blade is better then current switch, but i'd rather have a 5/50 pre 12.0 SW then a current 4/55 blade (maybe even 5/65?)?
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Pre 12.0 SW was/is more powerful than everyone. Blade is nothing close to that. Post 12.0 SW, she's not even the best mystic.

blade is better then current switch, but i'd rather have a 5/50 pre 12.0 SW then a current 4/55 blade (maybe even 5/65?)?

Haha, pre 12.0 SW at 4/40 was better than a 5/65 Blade. People were doing LOL with a 3* Scarlet Witch, I’ll wait for those 3* Blade videos
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    edited March 2018
    Got my dates/years mixed up.... but i thought 12.0 was after LoL came out....

Man, been playing this game way too long.... can't even keep track of my years lol
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    did you mean pre 12.0?

Nope! I actually mean post 12.0 SW.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    What is the comparison were making? Very different champs...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    KidTristan wrote: »
    Got my dates/years mixed up.... but i thought 12.0 was after LoL came out....

Man, been playing this game way too long.... can't even keep track of my years lol

I thought LoL came first because those who got to try it first managed to use scarlet witch to get pretty far, then while they were in there a new node was added which was called “dulled” which reduced crit rate by 50% per buff on you or opponent. That neutered scarlet witch and there was an uproar. Later on 12.0 came and nerfed witch, after that they removed dulled from LoL.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    did you mean pre 12.0?

Nope! I actually mean post 12.0 SW.

ah well blade is better then current SW, but trash compared to what she was before
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    12.0 SW anyday
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    If they slightly increased the règèn chance on SW then she'd be a viable AQ option. But atm she's ok.. on rare occasions she does go insanè
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    Pre patch 12.0, it's scarlet witch hands down. After that dark day of patch 12.0 it's a more difficult answer, in most fights i still say the witch is better but in fights where blade has his danger sense active he's better. If you can bleed your opponent blade will end fights quicker, but the witch still has way more versatility and is a nullifying machine. I prefer to still use my 4* rank 5 dupe level 99 scarlet witch over my 5* rank 4 unduped blade on most occasions.
  • Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    I have 99sig 4*SW and r4 5* unduped blade and I kill everything with him and his 5* gr, 5* Mephisto team. I tried using SW recently but she's so random with rare chances of regen she's not even usable for me in act 5 where blade shines. I go with Blade
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If we are comparing the 4* versions I'd say it depends on for what.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Blade, definitely.

When I slip up with SW I have to pray for RNG to proc regen. With Blade I can just hold block.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade.
    Post Nerf sw definitely yeah