**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion - Improve your Customer Care

GarusGarus Posts: 37
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi

I decided to check whether it's even worth reporting anything.

I checked 31 latest threads in the Bugs section. Only 5 of them were answered by Kabam.

The usual life-cycle of a bug in this game looks like this:

Phase 1
First reports.
Kabam's reaction: Lets ignore

Phase 2
More reports
Kabam's reaction: Lets deny

Phase 3
Even more reports
Kabam's reaction: Blame their devices

Phase 4
Too many reports to ignore
Kabam's reaction: Ok, we will take it to THE TEAM

Phase 5
3 months later
Players: Any news?
Kabam's reaction: THE TEAM is still looking into it

Phase 6
6 months later
Kabam: We got a fix! <Adding to the Release notes>

Phase 7
The update
Players: WTF, it's still bugged
Kabam's reaction: We will take it to THE TEAM

Repeat Phase 5, 6 and 7 for another 6 months

Phase 8
12 months later
Kabam: We got a fix! <Adding to the Release notes for the 8th time>

Phase 9
Players: Your fix created 5 new bugs
Kabam's reaction: Initiating Phase 1

The question is: what is the freaking point? I've played many games. Hell! I work in IT and deal with Service Desks at daily basis. If any of my Service Desks would work like Kabam's, I'd be homeless, broke and jobless.

This, by far, is the worst customer experience I've ever had.

Not to be mean, don't get me wrong but if I were you, work for Kabam as Customer Care, after this job I wouldn't even dare to put it in my resume.

The "Customer Expierience" of this place is already... legendary. In the worst possible meaning.

So, my suggestion is: You are making so much money thanks to this game that you should be able to either create a proper and competent Service Desk on your own or you should at least be able to hire a company that can do it for you. The current state of things here is unacceptable.

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Kabam has one of the worst customer relations of any game I've played.

Many posts go unnoticed, or don't get a response. Some threads honestly don't need any response. We are told not to tag mods/devs, but even if it's an important issue, and you do tag one, it still goes unanswered. The amount of slack that have the Marvel name has bought them is astounding.

It has been the case for a while that you can make a post on these or the old forums, and all you get is responses from tread derailing members of the forum. It's unfortunate that these members are here solely to do that, derail.

It's upsetting that you can point out serious issues and no one takes you seriously or no one responds at all unless you are in a certain alliance.

I tried for a very long time to point out that they broke perfect block after 12.0. I got a response from a mod telling me everything was working as intended. It wasn't I had to keep pushing and pushing. Again I was told everything was good. Finally, after weeks and weeks of just me responding to my own post they fixed the problems.

I tried to tell them match making needed fixed the day they announced alliance war seasons. I tagged mods to look. I responded to my own post to make it visible. Not one response, but a certain alliance mentions it and like magic it's fixed.

I say all this because I don't know if things are getting lost in the sea of new threads, or if threads that need attention are just getting closed because a certain few forum members derail most topics. Either way Kabam should deal with those members, and hire more forum mods to keep up with the posts. Way to much is getting by them.
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Hey they reset my email and password linked to my Kabam Account in a good time range so Don't be like that I think they're good
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Eh bet the kabam whales r the ones flagging this post for abuse but of course kabam treats them well so they hate when someone says something bad about them. Just ignore them is best because I learned confronting them gets u jailed
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    If you haven't noticed - this "forum" is a joke. It is used by Kabam deciders to announce their decision. By no means it should be mistaken to provide feedback TO Kabam. It's a one way street. The ones that take the decisions at Kabam, do not care at all what the users have to say about them. To give us indeed the feeling that we are "taken care of", they hired instead a bunch of clowns, who simulate a theoretical interaction with Kabam within the "forum".