**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Realm of Legends Prep

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
So I'm planning on doing Realm of Legends in a few days and I want to make sure I am fully prepared. I plan on using my 4/40 starlord, 3* max guillotine, and a mutant crit team. I have about 750 units, a decent amount of potions in the stash, and about 100 free crystals saved. I have mystic dispersion at level 3 for the wolverine fight with guillotine. Do you think this is good or do I need to do something else?

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    O man you definitely good to go. I'd recommend boosting up as well to make fights a bit faster. For the wolvie fight prepare to force close and restart if you mess up, it'll save some revives
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Have you practiced? If you can take WS and Juggs without dying in between you should be good.👍
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If you have Wolvie 4*, rank him up because he will regen past chip damage from specials. Other than that, ur good to go

Edit: oh wait u should either get a r4 Wolvie or some poison immune champ for SW. CB works as well because he doesn’t crit
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Also, there are a lot of videos on the Gully/Wolvie RoL fight, watch them..you have to get that L2 off quick when he's at full health and then be very aggressive in fight.. it took me a few force quits and re-trys but once you get that L2 he basically kills himself...good luck!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used my 3* and beat him in 52 seconds. I only had to use 2 L2s to get him down. Once L2 lands, hit him as much as possible to stack more regen. Just play patiently until heal reverse is on him
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Good luck! RoL is a good training ground for boss killers.