**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Mephisto fix

SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
It says in the update there is a fix coming with Mephisto. This is how it's phrased.

"Fixed an issue where Mephisto’s Soul Imprisonment debuff would cancel Medusa’s Signature Ability."

I would just like some clarification. His imprisonment will still keep her furies from happening at the beginning of the fight, correct? The issue, as I understand it, has been that once she was imprisoned, she would never get furies, regardless of how long the fight lasted.

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yes that’s how I interpreted it too. The initial imprisonment will still happen but the bug you described after will be fixed.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yup, if you have 3 charges then you can still prevent her gaining buffs for around 60 seconds.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    This is what I'm hoping. I just want to make sure. The way it is phrased could be interpreted either way.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mephisto has a 100% chance to prevent buff gain for the first 15 seconds, there’s no other way that mechanic can work. They just lazily worded the fix.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Again, that's what I'm hoping. But until Kabam confirms it, or I get a chance to test it, I'm not going to assume this will go down the way it's supposed to go down.

Can we get confirmtion @Kabam Miike ?
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Well shouldn't it also cover ice armor too? Or mephisto will continue bypassing ice armor forever??