**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• 51435143 Posts: 1
    How are you
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    If I get a featured 5* crystal, and it has only the current pool of featured 5*s, can I submit a request to have it changed into a basic instead?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If I get a featured 5* crystal, and it has only the current pool of featured 5*s, can I submit a request to have it changed into a basic instead?
    lol no
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    ManTyme wrote: »
    lcunam3j8sse.jpg

So this means when we go to a portal the chances we get taken to the specified items path is the percentage listed next to the item?

So for t4 quest when I go to the portal there is a 2.5% chance I get teleported to the class awakening gem?

🤔
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Posts: 10
    I have a question in my mind. What is probability of getting different path in rift when we chance it.... Is it equal to each path or low on high reward paths?
  • CiscoCisco Posts: 16
    edited March 2018
    I want to thank @Kabam Miike and the whole kabam team for listening to the community and buffing sentry... it’s about time.. keep up the good work
  • BijeffBijeff Posts: 1
    Yea to war
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    lcunam3j8sse.jpg

So this means when we go to a portal the chances we get taken to the specified items path is the percentage listed next to the item?

So for t4 quest when I go to the portal there is a 2.5% chance I get teleported to the class awakening gem?

🤔

Yes, I asked this question on a previous page and they already answered. Each percentage chance is for a different path.
  • DigaoDigao Posts: 1
    Cadê essa porra dessa fenda que não abri que horas vai ser ?????
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    " Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts"

Rifts are here, where is the solo event?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    " Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts"

Rifts are here, where is the solo event?

My guess would be any solo event that starts from this point forward would have the shards.

You got another 5 1/2 hours.
    Well, they did use "alongside" which at-least in English mean at the same time, but then again, they are located in Canada, so the word might mean something else in Canadaese....

I mean, if they used "shortly after" it would make sense that they would start...shortly after the rifts appeared.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    There is something odd about the Chaos Rift quest I just did. 2 champs there at the end. One new but not released with no info, but it wasn't hidden and the last one I thought waa Maestro but was a familiar champ called Nameless.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    In rifts will the names of the black order fights like king groot vision etc will they be named right or nameless wwy5e03r3c4x.png

Also will glaive have abilities in the rift or not at this time since it has load of lines that are like codes kqv5w93s7few.png

Bendy wrote: »
    In rifts will the names of the black order fights like king groot vision etc will they be named right or nameless wwy5e03r3c4x.png

Also will glaive have abilities in the rift or not at this time since it has load of lines that are like codes kqv5w93s7few.png

See I took screenshots too, but decided against showing them here cause I didn't want to get in trouble just in case we weren't supposed to show them.
  • RanendramaliRanendramali Posts: 11
    whare did the shard crystal go afte claim?
  • makismakis Posts: 1
    Πολύ καλό
  • matthaios_cmatthaios_c Posts: 13
    hey guys i have some questions about the rift! i'd like to know how to get the chaos shards to get into the quest! what i mean is, can i get some s hards for completing the "proving grounds", or the"modok" quests? if anyone could help me about this i'd be so thankfull!!!
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    So we do the beginner rift then....we.....wait........this is kinda lame.. why start the rifts today if we wont be able to do more than beginner?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Well, they did use "alongside" which at-least in English mean at the same time, but then again, they are located in Canada, so the word might mean something else in Canadaese....

I mean, if they used "shortly after" it would make sense that they would start...shortly after the rifts appeared.

Well even if you gotta wait a few hours it will still be “alongside” it, calm down, there’s more things to do
    edited March 2018
    Well even if you gotta wait a few hours it will still be “alongside” it

No
    hey guys i have some questions about the rift! i'd like to know how to get the chaos shards to get into the quest! what i mean is, can i get some s hards for completing the "proving grounds", or the"modok" quests? if anyone could help me about this i'd be so thankfull!!!

You can find this info in the very first post of this thread.
    edited March 2018
    Jon8299 wrote: »

yeah what i mean is, if anyone could help me giving me some tips as to where to find them more easily.. im playing a proving ground quest right now, for example, will it give me the shards?

yeah what i mean is, if anyone could help me giving me some tips as to where to find them more easily.. im playing a proving ground quest right now, for example, will it give me the shards?

Like he said, read the part where they say where you can get shards.

Proving Grounds ain't mentioned so it won't give shards.
    edited March 2018

Like he said, read the part where they say where you can get shards.

Proving Grounds ain't mentioned so it won't give shards.

ok so solo events are only the event quest(xmen savage future) and the story quest? only two options? im saying this because i have completed the event quest.
    Honestly I don't how people arrive at that conclusion. It would be really dumb if the current event quest was the one giving Rift Shards and not the next one.

It's also been stated that it would be next months event quest to give shards.

There are actually 4 ways to get Rift Shards. Solo and Alliance events, as well as the next Event Quest, as well as the Rift Quests and Crystals themselves.
    its my first time playing rifts... and when i read "SOLO" i want to if it means every solo event or some of them...
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    the above reminds me of the "whose on first" skit.......
  • Pritom_1Pritom_1 Posts: 2
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

- Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts.

- Alliance Events that contain Chaos Crystal Shards are the 3-Day Events, the first of which will arrive on WEDNESDAY MARCH 28th (PDT)

- A welcome message will arrive in your inbox on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) containing 10,000 Tier 1 Chaos Crystal Shards.

- There will ALSO be a login calendar running that awards Chaos Crystal Shards that begins on MONDAY MARCH 26th.

Hopefully that clears some things up!

• Pritom_1Pritom_1 Posts: 2
    Please give me a 5★ hero for better attak. Please