**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to enter the chaos quest

Required chaos shards to enter. There is of to T4 quest. Once if you entered only one hour you get to complete the quest.

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    ....what?
  • Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    We need a translator in here
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I think he means how do I enter ?
    or get the shards to enter
  • The Chaos Rifts are opened by using Chaos Shards. You can get those Shards from different parts of the game, including the Event Quest (that starts next week) as well as Solo and Alliance Events!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    W’rent we suppose to get 10k beginner shards
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Have you updated?

Restarted the game?

I got the mail with them
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Have you updated?

Restarted the game?

I got the mail with them

Me too
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Still no ability to get more shards. The announcement said, “alongside”.
  • abikram715abikram715 Posts: 3
    I updated still got 10k shards from chaos mail.
  • abikram715abikram715 Posts: 3
    Anyone else know how do we get tier 3 chaos shards to enter the T3 chaos rift quest?
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike said that the solo and alliance quests that start around 3:30pm Pacific time will have more shards
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    So apart from the solo/alliance events, there’s no other way to get shards? I mean the event quest sure, but that’s a once through...