**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Boss Rush challenge - Toughest Fight?

2»

Comments

• Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Mephsito (c/o Deus Wolfe)
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Is “Who cares” a valid response? If not, it should be

lol. i think a non-response counts as the "who cares" vote :smiley:
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Iceman (c/o Dorky Diggedy Dave)
    1st iceman didnt have rouge with me, 2nd venom just a pain (Would be first if i had correct champ), 3rd meph cos he is just an SOB
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Venom (c/o Jade Sura)
    I just suck against stun-immune champs, and Venom is one of the champs I am just not very good at fighting against.

Team I brought:
    4/55 Unduped Blade
    5/50 Spark
    5/50 Hype
    3/45 Voodoo
    5/50 X23

Spark wasn't a challenge at all. Same with Rocket. Used Hype for both.

Mephisto wasn't too bad either, but my 4/55 Blade will do that.

Antman wasn't too bad because I could intercept with Hype's SP1. Hype did most of the damage, but Blade finished him off.

Venom's fight just sucked for me. I don't have his timing down and took a ton of block damage. I died 3-4 times against him, but Voodoo worked really well.

Iceman's fight wasn't bad at all. Basically, bring a high-hp champ, survive the initial coldsnap and then just bash away. Spark worked really well for me.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    When I see the world Spark I think of thisn2a96y1wbzj2.jpg
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Mephsito (c/o Deus Wolfe)
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I just suck against stun-immune champs, and Venom is one of the champs I am just not very good at fighting against.

Team I brought:
    4/55 Unduped Blade
    5/50 Spark
    5/50 Hype
    3/45 Voodoo
    5/50 X23

Spark wasn't a challenge at all. Same with Rocket. Used Hype for both.

Mephisto wasn't too bad either, but my 4/55 Blade will do that.

Antman wasn't too bad because I could intercept with Hype's SP1. Hype did most of the damage, but Blade finished him off.

Venom's fight just sucked for me. I don't have his timing down and took a ton of block damage. I died 3-4 times against him, but Voodoo worked really well.

Iceman's fight wasn't bad at all. Basically, bring a high-hp champ, survive the initial coldsnap and then just bash away. Spark worked really well for me.

I just watch mvince able's community boss rush challenge and even he got hit with venom's SP2. So I guess it really does happen to the best of us :wink:
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Iceman (c/o Dorky Diggedy Dave)
    Dorky's Iceman was by far what really felt like a challenge. Deus Wolfe's Mephisto comes in 2nd and Jade Sura's Venom an arguable 3rd.

BG's Rocket Raccoon was a fun fight. I enjoyed it. Yeet's Ant-Man was meh.. Longass but easy fight and Stark Spidey was definitely the easiest.