Champion Spotlight - Carnage [CORRECTED]

12345679»

Comments

• At least we didn’t get shut down like the Sentry spotlight :)

I know right? What’s up with that kabam? #buffsentry
  • We were up to 40 pages already. You guys are slacking lol
  • lol. Sentry gets buffed and here we are still waiting on Kabam who said they didn’t buff champs recently released. So ridiculous.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Coming up on a year really soon and he’s still unusable in 90% of content.
    Poor Carnage can’t even get added as an Avatar. Somebody there really hates him.
  • DeathBringer77DeathBringer77 Posts: 159
    edited May 2018
    Think it’s time for you guys to update carnage. He is pure garage and it’s so disappointing. You said previously that you don’t buff newly released champs but then you buffed sentry so hard to believe what you guys say is true or just trying to shut up the community when there is a legit need for a buff.

Enough waiting. Carnage is a huge marvel fan favorite (more so than sentry in my opinion) so let’s get moving. Put a fix in ASAP so that I can actually use him. You guys did a great job with the character, look and movements but ruined it when you nerfed (or changed?) his abilities right before releasing cause he was too strong. Then comes spidy stark and blade........... come on guys.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Still no site Avatar for Carnage either. You guys really don’t like him, huh?
    Breaking news, Carnage is now an avatar
  • Lol. Still no rework. Love how I continue to dupe
    Him to forever sit on the bench. Think mine is at 180 now. Thanks kabam.
    Watched BG’s video today, character designer said he is about to begin rework on 2 cosmic champs. If one isn’t Carnage, I’ll die from anger or laughter...not sure which one
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage rework hype!!!

I need new underwear now...