**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    1.....2......3........ and........WAIT!!!

GO TEAM!!!
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    edited March 2018
    ejvskmk9wc8b.png
    Can’t enter monthly quest after the update, getting connection error after the update... What gives kabam?
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    edited March 2018
    Are the Solo Events and Login Calendar containing Chaos Crystal Shards still set to arrive today?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    For the calendar awarding these shards. Will calendars rewards tier 1 shards for people not uncollected and tier 2 shards for people that are uncollected? Or is it t1 for alll?
  • Cant wait
  • Always ready fo whats next.
  • Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    Still no solo or alliance events, when will this feature show up? Just curious.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Alliance on Wednesday, solo in 17 minutes according to posts....
  • Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    Well we can hope haha. Nothing shows up as coming soon forneither event menu...
  • I am unsure of this, why can I not see these rifts? Am I missing something here?
  • These rifts aren’t showing up what’s going on?
  • Top3rom3komsTop3rom3koms Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    I am not getting any rift shards from anything where do I get them.
    Still nothing and I 100% an event quest where are these shards?
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    What a joke. First solo quest gives 250 Tier 2 chaos crystal shards when you max it out and get all levels. If you're in the top 10% you get another 250 Tier 3 shards. And you need 10k shards to open a rift. They made it sound like we were going to be opening rifts often. Gonna be lucky to open one or two a week with that payout. Maxing a solo event should give you at least 50% of a rift.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    What a joke. First solo quest gives 250 Tier 2 chaos crystal shards when you max it out and get all levels. If you're in the top 10% you get another 250 Tier 3 shards. And you need 10k shards to open a rift. They made it sound like we were going to be opening rifts often. Gonna be lucky to open one or two a week with that payout. Maxing a solo event should give you at least 50% of a rift.

You might not have played it when rifts were last in, but it’s about the same that.

Solo events come and go a day, that’s a lot of shards to add up.

With the rare rewards you can’t be having a go daily, have 4/5 runs of each level hopefully, maybe more.
  • Derwin1Derwin1 Posts: 1
    Thanks
  • LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    I don’t see any 7 or 12 hour events. The announcement said they should start today. Is anyone else having problems with it?
  • Was there an apple app update? I don’t see it. Kabam as usual makes things so confusing or blunders something
  • That's cool can't wait!
  • Spark99Spark99 Posts: 34
    edited March 2018
    Guys I've lost my 10k chaos shards due to internet issue...
    Can i get them back?
    @Administrator
  • xxqaxxqa Posts: 1
    hi everyone
  • FinaFina Posts: 12
    edited March 2018
    Atualizei o jogo, e não venho calendário da fenda do caos , houve algum problema, o que vocês podem me dizer sobre isso
  • did i see something like a discount for starlords bag??? i am not getting it????
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Still not seeing the rift shards or events for this what’s going on how do we get to the events it’s all very confusing
  • Theking7Theking7 Posts: 1
    Is there any player level cap for this event I can’t see the quest I am at level 32
  • Nice
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Theking7 wrote: »
    Is there any player level cap for this event I can’t see the quest I am at level 32

No cap. You need to update the game to access them.
  • SteTDSteTD Posts: 1
    Pritom_1 wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

- Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts.

- Alliance Events that contain Chaos Crystal Shards are the 3-Day Events, the first of which will arrive on WEDNESDAY MARCH 28th (PDT)

- A welcome message will arrive in your inbox on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) containing 10,000 Tier 1 Chaos Crystal Shards.

- There will ALSO be a login calendar running that awards Chaos Crystal Shards that begins on MONDAY MARCH 26th.

Hopefully that clears some things up!

When are they available for italy? Still don't see them
  • sapiosapio Posts: 5
    I think that someone will leave some important shards becouse it was not clear when you have to do an update of the game. Consider that in apple store if you want to update the game yuo have to delete it first ( I dont know why for this game there is this problem from the lasts updates) In any case if you upgrade the game today and you enter the account before the update you lost the first calendar login and you lost importsnt shards. Probably this is a problem at the end of the first week
  • Подскажите, какой рейтинг рекомендуется для захода в эти зоны?
  • Amin1424Amin1424 Posts: 1
    Hey guys.
    sorcerer's conclave event doesn't come for me
    I update game from Google play. Rift Crystal and new calender are added but sorcerer's conclave event doesn't add. What can I do now?