**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4CC Deals

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Are we going to get ones for the other classes like they offered yesterday for science? I expected them to cycle through all the classes but, unsurprisingly, they didn’t offer a new class today. Just seems kinda screwy that the folks that needed science cats got an opportunity to buy them but us that need others classes get nothing?

Comments

• caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Just putting two and two together, they came out with the science cats bundle and then buffed Sentry. I don't believe that was a coincidence. Great job kabam! For all those with Sentry, you can now take him up for just over $100 worth of units.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I could REALLY use a skill deal
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I could REALLY use a skill deal
    Same

• PaperPaper Posts: 40
    I'm also hoping they release the rest of the classes, pretty weird move to just bait us with the science cats and stop there.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Guess we’ll see.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just putting two and two together, they came out with the science cats bundle and then buffed Sentry. I don't believe that was a coincidence. Great job kabam! For all those with Sentry, you can now take him up for just over $100 worth of units.
    We also got a free M.O.D.O.K. just before that. Could be incase people want to Rank him.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    I think its better to offer the all classes of T4cc so that we can chose what we want and limit for only 1 choice and better also to lower the unit price of the T4cc because 3500 units is high you can complete 1 or 2 paths of LOL for that amount
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I’m ok with the 3500 units. I would have spent them on a different class. Not science though. Kabam’s bottom line not looking as good as it could have.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Any news on whether or not we will get the other classes?