**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there going to be a new ironman

So as infinity war is coming closer, people are expecting a new ironman. I don't really like how this is going because there are already other trashy Ironmans and I say the og Ironman should just get buffed. Perhaps even get the new bleeding edge armor design.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    People said the same thing about a new spider man when sparky was announced.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It’s a shame because they could have just buffed the old iron man, I would of been happier hearing a new Cap was coming tbh
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    It’s a shame because they could have just buffed the old iron man, I would of been happier hearing a new Cap was coming tbh

That doesn't make them any money :D. Just give people with IM a good champ.

I am a little disappointed in the lack of creativity given the number of characters in the movie.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Yes new iron man from infinity war will be released in may
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    countless suits (well, you CAN count them if you really want) and we only have five. five!
    Vanilla Ironman, Super Ironman, Iron Patriot, War Machine, Hulkbuster. that's all the contest has.
    nowhere near enough... the image alone on that wikipedia article has more suits than the contest. we can't afford to have so few ironmen!

Don’t forget the various Ironman villains that based their suits of Tony’s tech.

Iron Monger
    Stiltman
    Crimson Dynamo
    Whiplash

There are more; but those four are few I could come up with right away.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    i hope there is... i would love a Bleeding Edge IM, we need a strong IM <3
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I hope we get a bleeding edge IM and he becomes really good!!
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Good, we need a new ironman because they all suck. All spiderman were okay at best before a great spiderman stark-enhanced came along. Hoping ironman gets the same treatment. Throw captain america next on that list too.