**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion arena

Any idea for hyperion cut off??

Comments

• TortoigTortoig Posts: 31
    I guess 6 mil like Voodoo or Mordo.
  • Riv632Riv632 Posts: 13
    Yep 5.9
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Aim for what you think is the bare minimum cutoff score. That will guarantee getting him for sure....NOT!

Just aim as high as you can. Cutoffs are unpredictable, although Hyperion's cutoff will be on the higher side.
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    He'll be nerfed after the arena, anyway

Don't get angry if they do that cause you were warned
  • temiyatotemiyato Posts: 15
    I heard its 6.5million
  • MorderroMorderro Posts: 4
    Kinjaz wrote: »
    Any idea for hyperion cut off??

Nope, 6 million and all I got was shards
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    6.2 missed him :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Well, my initial prediction was 5.8-6.1. I'm curious to see what it actually was. I can't see it going past 6.4. It all depends on how bad people want him and how many are Grinding. Other Basics don't go for as much. We also had Boosts and Refills that were circulating. I can't see Round 2 being as high.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
  • Those boosts were pretty helpful in getting Hyperion
  • I went day by day...first day 2.5 mil...second day 3.5 mil and last day 1.7
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Purveyor wrote: »

Ah. Sounds about right. I figured the Boosts would add a few hundred thousand. I guess it's like any Arena. If you think you have enough, Grind more. There is no such thing as too safe.
    Riv632 wrote: »
    Yep 5.9

You were saying...?
    It went crazy sky high but as others have mentioned already, I believe the android compensation affected this cutoff badly. Hopefully his second round won't go for so much.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Get ready Gwenpool will break the record lol

*groans* Don't remind us lol. She will definitely be sky high.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

Very happy I can sit that one out. I will still #getinthepool and hit milestones though.
    I want her. I'll probably go for her twice. Won't be seeing daylight much on those days lol.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Addyos wrote: »

*groans* Don't remind us lol. She will definitely be sky high.

I got lucky once with hood from premiums i got from scrapyard and i continue to open 4* shards and havent gotten any new champs annoys the **** out of me.
    VTA92 wrote: »

Very happy I can sit that one out. I will still #getinthepool and hit milestones though.

I dont have her and tired of getting champs i dont need.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2017
    So, IoS users had to pay the price for the mess created by Kabam. What did they do wrong to get punished in the arena. With all those boosts, Android users can get to 6.5M just as they grind 4.5M normally.

And yes, still complain the compensation is not worthy.
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Compensation made a difference. I had double my usual score at the end of day 1
    Why would they give Hype to Android users for free? You entered an arena with bare hand, fighting other gladiators with shield and spears and boosts, you stand no chance unless you are Samson. And yes, we are treated fairly according to some.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I grinded 6.7 but I had a duped voodoo so I didn't grind for him. I have 6 cosmic t4cc and a lot of sig stones so I wasn't about to miss him.

Also he's one of the best cosmics and there's a lot of good mutants so the appeal of cosmic t4cc for him helps raise the cutoff as well
    For those saying IOS users should be out for 12 hours too, I grinded 6.7million with 0 units used and I didn't start grinding until day 2 and still slept 8 hours each night and built a workbench for my dad for Father's Day
    So fairness is penalizing players for a bug on one device? That's kinda hateful
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Why would they give Hype to Android users for free? You entered an arena with bare hand, fighting other gladiators with shield and spears and boosts, you stand no chance unless you are Samson. And yes, we are treated fairly according to some.

Ok so they should take 12 hrs from iOS during that voodoo arena and wipe those points you earned out. You entered an arena the same way and got treated different. Why should they hand you voodoo for free?

Hey, it 's Kabam problem, why would we care? And we are penalized by their fault. I don't need Dr V, I want Hype, why would I get punished for the arena that I didn't even get in?
  • Riv632Riv632 Posts: 13
    Either grind or spend I was in that boat missing crossbones by 100k but I didn't rush to the forum to complain I got back on the horse and grind it out and I still don't have a crossbones it is what it is
    The android bug was punishment. Just because your game didn't work as intended doesn't mean my game shouldn't work as intended either. I didn't grind for voodoo because I had already duped mine. I wanted hype. I would have been fine setting out 12 hours for the second voodoo to make it fair but the cutoff always drop drastically.

Fairness is treating everyone equal but just because you got treated poorly once doesn't mean we IOS users should get the same treatment. That's just terrible morals
    He Android bug wasn't punishment*
    The* lol. Stupid keyboard