**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We want the old champs to be updated

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I understand sentry getting a buff but he should be at the back of the line. Other champs like deadpool xforce, spiderqwen, hulkbuster, Groot, DD netflix version and others. These champs need a serious buff to stay relevant with the ever so changing contest. Quit putting our petitions to the side. Your updates are ****. Give us what we want. We keep you in business so listen up..
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, buff antman.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    but i understand the whining:
    both sentry and carnage were on the list, both of them needed a buff since their first day.
    carnage was released first, so, he should have been ahead of sentry in the waiting line, and yet sentry got his turn first. why?

U don't get it kabam finally listened and people still whine about it yes push for more champs to get buffed but stop complaining about the ones that do he's newer yes so what they both equally needed the buff I don't care how it is done as long as it is done if people r just gonna whine about who they picked then they will be discouraged to do any buffing in the future why because if they don't buff ppl complain they put the work in to make buffs and apparently ppl still complain so why bother in other words. STOP WHINING AND BE HAPPY SOMEONE GOT BUFFED
    but i understand the whining:
    both sentry and carnage were on the list, both of them needed a buff since their first day.
    carnage was released first, so, he should have been ahead of sentry in the waiting line, and yet sentry got his turn first. why?

Because that’s they way they did it, Miike said they have tested things with carnage but aren’t happy with them yet.

Also carnage would be more complex than Sentry was to do, so that’s why... get over it... at least a champ was buffed.

Even when good things happen, people find a way to complain... it’s mindblowing.

It’s strange Kabam get so much hate, clearly isn’t justified because even the positive things get a negative response.

Childish.

I totally agree for once I am on kabams side about this
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I’m glad they buffed sentry, I’m glad they did it relatively quickly, and, so far as I can tell, they made him perfectly viable as a champion.
    I just hope they make as consistent and frequent a schedule as possible regarding character buffs, and frankly, if they do, I could give less of a damn what order they do it in, so long as the buffs keep coming.
    get over it, heh. someone needs to improve their reading comprehension skills.
    i calmly said i understand and explained why people would complain. i am not angry myself, not on this subject anyway..

here's a reading comprehension tip: if someone gets mad at others, writes in caps, yells at others, etc, they're probably angry. example: shadow_lurker22's post above.

me, i just said i understand how the complainers feel, and gave a brief explanation as to why they would feel that way.

when you see me angry and complaining, you will know

now, you said carnage is more complex, they tested him and he's still in the works, this sentry got done earlier. that's a perfectly acceptable response, and really it was all that you needed to say.

the following parts of your post are completely unnecesary and give the impression that you're angry and you're the one that needs to "get over" something.

now, is it really that strange that kabam get so much hate? clearly you have no idea about the bug discussion that's been going on fir months and is almost at 40 pages now, go give that a read and them come back. as a bonus, you'll get to see me angry, that'll help you learn the difference for future topics

Actually it is not yelling smart one I drew it in capital letters to make sure people at least read that part of the post also singling others out is against the rules of the forums
    The fact u think the only reason behind capital letters is for yelling means u should not be giving reading comprehension tips
    KALIZO wrote: »
    You guys are taking the post out of context. I never complain about sentry getting a buff, my complain is that ther old school champs been put in the forgotten list. They should get a buff before any new champ.

So sentry should not be buffed before others is what u r saying don't know what u call that but it sounds like a complaint to me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    now, is it really that strange that kabam get so much hate?

Actually, what's strange to me is the surprisingly large number of people who would voluntarily participate in something they hate, that they feel is universally broken, and that is constructed by an entity they despise and feel is both unethical and incompetent. I'm not specifically saying you're one of those people, but there are quite a few. It is like people volunteering for the Stanford Prison Experiment and paying for the privilege.

It is one thing to complain about problems but when it reaches continuous hate, that's when it is time to step away. Past that point, the person responsible for the torture is one's self.
    You guys are taking the post out of context. I never complain about sentry getting a buff, my complain is that ther old school champs been put in the forgotten list. They should get a buff before any new champ.

So sentry should not be buffed before others is what u r saying don't know what u call that but it sounds like a complaint to me

You need some milk.

Well speaking of going off topic
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Sentry was absolutely horrible. If he was an old champ he would be just as bad. I get OP point but Sentry made DD Netflix look like a god. He needed buffed worse. I'm glad they buffed him and hope they continue to work on older champs, just at a little faster pace. Honestly I haven't tested Sentry much to see if the changes helped enough. From what I've seen he's not overpowered and will require a very high sig level to be useful...could be wrong though.
    Also ur title clearly states u r unhappy that sentry got buffed before others champions again that's complaining it doesn't matter what order they do it in as long as it is done.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Bottom line is old champs need love too, I dunno why sentry got fast tracked but it’s encouraging to see the improvement to champs in need of recent
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    now, is it really that strange that kabam get so much hate?

Actually, what's strange to me is the surprisingly large number of people who would voluntarily participate in something they hate, that they feel is universally broken, and that is constructed by an entity they despise and feel is both unethical and incompetent. I'm not specifically saying you're one of those people, but there are quite a few. It is like people volunteering for the Stanford Prison Experiment and paying for the privilege.

It is one thing to complain about problems but when it reaches continuous hate, that's when it is time to step away. Past that point, the person responsible for the torture is one's self.

BINGO!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    @DNA3000 the staff behind the game is the reason of the hate, but the theme of the game is what keeps players playing. is not a secret why so much people stay in the game despite the issues, is because this is a marvel crossover game, and one that gets updates (meaning new champs etc) and that reason alone is enough for players to bear with certain stuff that goes on here.

That doesn't really explain playing a game you hate made by developers you hate. It is still incomprehensible to me that the theme of the game would be enough to convince people to play a game they consistently describe as unplayable. A game that is unplayable is not really a game, whether it is Marvel skinned or not.

I know there are issues and I stay playing the game in spite of those issues, because those issues do not cause me to hate the game, the developers, the community representatives, and life in general. I can understand playing in spite of issues, but that's not what I was referring to. I was referring to players continuing to play in spite of expressing actual hatred, and consistently expressing the position that the game is completely unplayable.
    smart guy, writing in all caps is the equivalent of yelling.
    here's a reading comprehension tip for next time: when you translate spoken communication to written communication: caps = loud tone of voice

@DNA3000 the staff behind the game is the reason of the hate, but the theme of the game is what keeps players playing. is not a secret why so much people stay in the game despite the issues, is because this is a marvel crossover game, and one that gets updates (meaning new champs etc) and that reason alone is enough for players to bear with certain stuff that goes on here.

Captial letters I commenly use to emphasize a point if I was actually mad there would of been cuss words, u just made an assumption and decided to call me out on an assumption
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I've used the term "unplayable" in response to issues. I never meant literally unplayable. I suspect we would hear more if that were the case. I could amend it to "extremely difficult to function properly and causing an enormous amount of undue frustration", but that's a bit wordy, even for me. For me it's less of an exaggeration or rant, and more of a description of the effect. I play because I don't take it personally. I report issues as I experience them and have patience because they do what they can. If it's not resolved yet, it's not resolved yet. Same perspective for buffs. If they buffed Sentry, they buffed Sentry. That doesn't mean they have a chronological priority list or preference. It means they had the ability and the time to do it. It's also not an indication that they won't work on more. Carnage, for example. They're working on it, but haven't settled on a combination that works yet. Everything in its own time.
    @ Armand Star Also a loud tone of voice is also used to draw attention to the speaker not just to yell out in anger again learn your stuff before giving advice and also stop contacting urself at the beginning of what u said capital letters = yelling, at the end capital letters = loud tone of voice. A loud tone of voice is not always yelling so back to my point know what u r talking about before calling someone out oh which reminds me again against the rules of the forums but I'm gonna be nice and not flag u