**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Should I Take to Rank 4?

I've got 4* 3/30 Cable Duped, Thor (Ragnarok), Blade, Killmonger and X-23. Which do you guys think I should rank up and why?

Comments

• AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    Blade. He is the new god of this game. After that kilmonger and x23 are fine. Blade will get you through a lot and doesn't need the dupe. Priority should be on blade, then afterwards rank up your kilmonger and x23
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Blade
  • Blade
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Blade
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I agree with @AwesomeKyloRen . Mostly because you don't want to piss Kylo Ren off.

In all honesty, Blade is the answer to this question. And then going with KM and X-23 is good. KM for defense, but also has some nice utility on offense. Then X-23 will give you the regen you need until you dupe Blade.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    I agree with @AwesomeKyloRen . Mostly because you don't want to piss Kylo Ren off.

Yes, never piss Kylo Ren off. He even killed his own father!

2iwwvxh31a0l.png
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    SMiller80 wrote: »

Yes, never piss Kylo Ren off. He even killed his own father!

2iwwvxh31a0l.png

Uh...spoiler warning. Lol
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    I have R4 Blade and I murder all content, do yourself a favor. Blade Blade Blade WOOOOOOOO
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Blade