**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Old Man Logan needs a buff

Old Man Logan compared to Wolverine is nothing, even though they both are the same person. Kabam needs to buff old man logan. I'm thinking Old Man Logan's regen should be increased. His bersek ability should also occur more often and the damage should be increased during that period.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Old man logan. OLD MAN LOGAN. An OLD wolverine meaning he is OLD wolverine in his prime just regens and bleeds and they are both good whereas old man logans regen is messed up cuz he is OLD so that is fine. Also he goes berserk and becomes even powerful than wolvy in his prime. His damage can already become insane. His regen is limited cuz he is OLD. OLD OLD OLD. You don't buff a hero that goes old unless they are really bad and they are supposed to be weaker whereas this OLD MAN MUTANT is actually extremely strong even when OLD.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i agree he needs a buff.
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    edited March 2018
    At least make his bersek fury and crits duration longer, if not permenant
    Wat u mean he is acc really bad in the game
    edited March 2018
    @ContestOfNoobs Exactly those are the ones that need reworks like carbage and venom.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    He's actually one of the Champs I have on my list of overlooked. He's actually decent, especially with Berserk active.
    Ok then while bersek is active his regeneration should also increase
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    berserk should stay a lot longer, regen shud be buffed when he has berserk, and bleed chance should also be higher
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I don't mind Old Man Logan gets a little buff, not too much, a little extra will add more values. However, due to so many other (1) OUT-DATED champs; (2) THRASH champs; (3) previously NERFED champs before new God tier comes in ..... I guess thrash champs should get some priority (the likes of Carnage, Sentry, IP, etc).

Don't get me wrong, I would loves to see Old Man better than his current self, I would also like to see Dr Strange getting re-buff (after the addition of the likes of Starky, Blade, Hulk Ragnarok, Void, etc), and update of old champs like Colossus, Cyclops, etc.

Carnage and Sentry are rotting, let's save their reputation as top Marvel champs! :D
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    His healing needs a 50%ish buff to compete with other regeneration mutants, and the idea of the healing increasing with berserk is a great one. I suggest at least a 100% increase when berserk. However, there are some really sad champs that would come first. I just pulled a 5* Colossus, so please please buff this complete pile of garbage!
    edited March 2018
    Carnage and Venom are not doing so good, let's save their reputation as top Marvel champs! ☺
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I'd rather a game that isn't buggy af lol
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I agree that he needs a buff. His base attack should be better, and I think he would be a lot better if his berserk does two things 1- Speed up his regen by a lot! 2- gives him unstoppable! (Maybe gives him crit ratings too) "Logan remembers a time he had to kill. Logan remembers a time when he couldn't be killed. Logan remembers a time when he was the best at what he does, although what he does best is not pretty. He remembers that that time should be now, when his world has been broken."
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Old Man Logan compared to Wolverine is nothing, even though they both are the same person. Kabam needs to buff old man logan. I'm thinking Old Man Logan's regen should be increased. His bersek ability should also occur more often and the damage should be increased during that period.

meanwhile magneto,carnage,venom are some of the most powerful villains to exist, and they are trash cans here, i cant imagine when they get old,

Magneto's already old
  • ARandomGuy420ARandomGuy420 Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    The healing factor beserk is probably one of the best ideas to buff him. I think it would add a lot more strategic timing to when he goes beserk.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i think they should just double his current regen as adjustment since their beta no longer exists anymore/ works
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    He doesn’t need a buff, he’s totally fine as he is and I use mine all the time. His regen is already really good, his health comes back far faster than you’d expect especially with recovery and it’s permanent. You’re not relying on random chance, it’s there in every fight and not reliant on power levels. You say compared to wolverine he’s nothing, but I would never trade Logan for wolverine myself. Wolverine has better healing yes, but a lot of the time when you’re on full health it just isn’t needed, Logan’s can undo the occasional bit of chip damage you might take from a parry or a few blocked hits, but he’s also not going to take forever to knock the opponent out. His bleed chance also doesn’t need to be increased if you know how to use him. Build the pacifism first by baiting specials and you can get a lot of bleeds from a single sp2.

I frequently get 5 or more stacks and it can do a lot of damage. Say you have 3 pacifism charges, that means he can apply up to 12 bleeds on one sp2. Up to 3 sig bleeds per hit, plus 3 normal bleeds from his sp2 attack. So with 5 Charges you could get up to 18 and with 7 you could get up to 24. It’s highly unlikely you’ll ever see the full amount but it is possible.

Alternatively you can wait for berserk and scale up his normal sp2 bleeds. One stack can easily go over 600 damage per tick, now just imagine getting 2 or 3 with deep wounds, or combing those with his sig bleeds. Berserk is nice too, his attack goes right up and the cruelty makes sure crits hit even harder. Sp1 also pierces 100% armour so anything with armour up is still taking big damage. Berserk means that he can deal with bleed immunes just fine as well, just let that trigger and use sp1 for big damage. One more thing to mention here, pacifism is acquired in two ways. When the opponent uses a special attack and whenever he loses 10% health. You do not have to take damage to build pacifism.

On top of that he shrugs off bleed 85% faster so you can use him on bleed nodes without an issue. His regen counters the bleed whilst it’s active (willpower almost cancelling it out altogether) and then you can regen back any lost health in a very short amount of time. Below is just one example of what he can be capable of and I’ve seen a lot more than that as well. It’s not a rare occurrence for this to happen. Other champs need a buff far more than Logan. He’s definitely above average in my opinion and I’ve used him in Act 5 and uncollected EQs where he always comes in handy. Solid AQ champ as well, you can go from 1% to 100% in a couple of fights without too much trouble and being able to go through bleed nodes is great to have. Not a bad champ by any means, just overlooked and misunderstood sadly. avccrxb2wrkv.jpeg
    He should get unstoppable on his berserk as well
    Old man Logan is random tho. At least make his bresk be manually applied. Rn it occurs randomly.
    And comparing to Wolverine this guy is nothing. At least make him compete at some level of wolverine and x-23
    Old man Logan is random tho. At least make his bresk be manually applied. Rn it occurs randomly.

You can trigger it manually with a sp3
    Yes but at times before we could build it very high, it suddenly ticks
    That’s just the way he is, there are plenty of benefits to both sides and his playstyle isn’t for everyone. I just don’t think he needs to be buffed. He’s not a bad champion, far from it, it might not suit some people but that’s just part of the game. Everyone has champs they like and don’t like. Logan is actually one of my favourites, has been for a long time. I love his abilities and how they work and I’m sure others do too. The point I’m trying to make is Logan isn’t useless and other champs need the rework far more than he does. A few examples would be carnage, colossus, deadpool x force maybe, all of which struggle in most situations to be helpful.They’ve sort of become outdated and have unfortunately been left behind as more champs and nodes have been introduced, with the exception of carnage of course. Logan is still useful and relevant if utilised correctly, I can see where you’re coming from but he can already be pretty good. I’m not completely against a few small changes, I just don’t think that should happen before the others are reworked who need it more than he does.
  • Bash93Bash93 Posts: 7
    edited November 2018
    I think his regen per second is ridiculously low compared to other champs.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He needs a buff, but other champs need t more desperately like colossus