**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bishop parry issues. If you have bishop plz comment

I did not notice this before the update however it may have been the case since I have not had this character too long. Bishops cooldown time from the fifth hit in his combo is too long of an animation to allow him to successfully parry immediately after a 5 hit combo. He also has difficulty landing parrys after four hit combos. For a character that relies so heavily on partying I find this a bit absurd. Has anyone else had this issue? And can someone potentially recognize this and hopefully address this issue.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I was just about to make a discussion. I just used my bishop in arena. If you end on a medium hit the enemy attacks straight after or blocks straight after. I use the MLLLM then use an sp1 and they block, a tested against others they all hit back straight after his medium, you cant parry back as they just hit straight after you finish the 5 hit combo. So annoying.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Multiple discussions

Kabam please address ASAP
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Yes his Medium Attack is broken since the update. Can we please get some type of acknowledgment from a Kabam employee that this matter has been brought to the attention of the relative parties and will be investigated. Thank you in advance.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Ad0ra_

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    You cannot use his medium attack unless you want to get hit. It's broken.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Same problem. Have to say though the post is more likely to be seen by relevant parties in the bugs n problems forum.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Same problem. Have to say though the post is more likely to be seen by relevant parties in the bugs n problems forum.

I guess that’s why they haven’t shown any attention to it.
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    +1 here
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    edited April 2018