**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2nd half of bullets from AV L1 unevadable after update

GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Looks like the hit stun from the bullets was increased without notice. Working as intended?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Doubtful. It's lag.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I can't be lagging every time for 5 duels plus an AQ fight. And there's a thread in bug section as well. Saw it after making the thread
    There are all kinds of issues with controls at the moment. They never changed AV without telling people. Evade is not working properly. Champs are freezing after Parry or Specials. There are lags and freezes. Double Evade isn't registering properly. As I said, there's a lag in controls registering.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    So that's what triggered you? The "without notice" part? Please go away. Seriously
    Triggered? No. Just pointing out the conspiracy. There are issues at the moment. Clearly.
  • I have similar problem, but worth. I’m not able, at all, to evade any special attack of iron man and other similar attack. also 1 special attack of hulk(stone part) , and even 1 special attack of Winter Soldier! This is not once, I play with this “bug” for a few weeks.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They changed the AI again w/o telling anyone. Get a few free kills and hope for more potion sales until we adapt.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    This is something that I would like to know if it will be investigated/fixed soon. I have plans to defeat the labyrinth agent venom
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Not just me then… I have been able to evade A couple times but the timing is WAY off.

Evade in general is buggy. Just faced Mordo and when I try and evade heavy I just stand there... Two times in a row.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I died in AQ today because of this, i fight AV every time i am in AQ and evade the last part of his bullets, this time i got clipped and died
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Took on a Magik boss in war and during a snap back intercept, my Voodoo just froze leaving me open for a combo. She threw a heavy laterbinnthe fight and he just stood there while I was swiping back. Fun stuff.