**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Spent my first 6 months of me posting this thread originally in jail myself! @ChrisS1506
  • Kabam_ReubenKabam_Reuben Posts: 8
    edited March 2018
    It’s (edited by moderation) ridiculous
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Just read the new update notes coming out today and bug fixes. Nothing as to what we have been saying is being fixed or addressed. To disgusted to even comment any further and it would probably get me banned for speaking the truth.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Call me an optimist, but with every new update that comes out, I actually hope they will at least mention a partial fix in the patch nodes. I guess it’s time to really bury that last bit of optimism.

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Any notice with the last day or two, especially today, that moving forward or back doesn't even register? I can't finish my combo or move forward to attack. Noticed it 5 times just today.
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    This is painfully ridiculous, I opened a ticket with Kabam and the only email I got from them beside the auto-generated email was two days later telling me they are closing my ticket. Just 5 minutes ago I lost complete control of my player in AQ. I did two combos and after that my player just stood there, completely unresponsive to anything I did, just to get KO. This is happening daily!
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I count myself lucky, this has only happened to me a few times in AW/Q. Walked away with full attack bonus and 5% health. Two or three times in AQ.. and twice in Act 5.2.?
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    The dropped/ full damage while blocking is even worse after new update. Just let my alliance know I might me calling it quits for a while 😞
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    This just isn’t fun anymore. Nothing more I can say.
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    edited March 2018
    Yes, been going on for a long time. My latest was tonight as I'm blocking. Finger didn't move. Just sat there, but...wait....there's more!!!! Just like a rotisserie chicken cooker, you set it, and forget it...as I'm blocking, I'm now dashing forward into the AI!!
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    What's wrong with you kabam? You wanna earn money by not even letting us parry? That's as cheap as it can get. Fix those blocking issues ASAP!
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    Kabam knows and are doing nothing about it. Happended to me again today again in AQ back to back fights, usually happens about 10 seconds into the fight, I lose control of my champ and I get KO. I have a galaxy s8+ and the game in its current state is probably the worst its been in my 2+ years playing this game.
    I submitted my second ticket to Kabam and here is their response - In short, too bad F.U.

"Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with this report. We are always optimizing the way that Marvel Contest of Champions runs to ensure the experience is a smooth one. We believe we have made great strides in this area, but we also understand that success is never final. Reports like yours help us deliver the high fidelity product that we all love."
This discussion has been closed.