**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Featured Hero Crystal Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This means that Kabam isn’t going to address the gold issue, it’s the only thing that can slow down the death of 4* Champs
  • Hopefully they will give us a chance to more gold to keep up with the upgrade of a 6* cuz some of us have a hard time upgrading 4* n da 5*
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    Kabam, are you bringing GMCs or FGMCs for 6 stars any time soon?

Yup 750 units for a .02% chance to get a 6*. It’s all about the dollars

o7k39s8b8znu.gif

^That's what scares me. GMC and FGMCs ruined the game's economy altogether, and 6* FGMCs will be the final nail in the coffin for 5*s.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    This crystal is a scam! The drop rate is ridiculous! I feel robbed
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Tsunani wrote: »
    This crystal is a scam! The drop rate is ridiculous! I feel robbed

What do you mean? The drop rate is 100% for a 6*...

• DyrtiDyrti Posts: 8
    Any news on June’s Featured 6* Hero Crystal?
  • CentlosCentlos Posts: 19
    When will the new 6 stars crystals arrive?
  • rx_placebo1rx_placebo1 Posts: 11
    Since there 6* champions in the game now will you be open to the option of being able to sell your 5* champions .
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Summoners,

When we first told you all about the introduction of 6-Star Champions, we also mentioned that in time we would be introducing a Featured 6-Star Hero Crystal. That time is almost here! We’re excited to announce that the first 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal is heading your way and will be here on March 27th!

The 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal will function similarly to the 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal. It will feature 6 New Champions, as well as 18 other Champions. This crystal will also feature old Champions that have not yet been released as 6-Star Champions! The Crystal will be available for 12 weeks, at which time it will be replaced with a new Featured 6-Star Hero Crystal featuring the next 6 Featured Champions.

This first Crystal will include:
    Bishop
    Storm
    Cable
    Beast
    Killmonger
    Hawkeye
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    King Pin
    Sentry
    Void
    Hulk (Ragnarok)

Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Guillotine
    Morning Star
    Juggernaut
    Hela
    Drax
    Angela
    King Groot
    Sentinel
    Yondu
    Nebula
    Green Goblin

This Crystal will cost 15,000 6-Star Shards, and provides an equal chance at any Champion in this Crystal.

I have a question: why did you put Drop rates in Featured 6* Crystal saying "100% chance of a 6* hero " ?
    It's obvious that you gonna get a 6* in featured 6*.... Why didn't you show that chances of getting a 6* Void are the same than a 6* Juggernaut? I woudl expect something like this:
    Bishop = 4%
    Storm = 4%
    Cable = 4%
    Beast = 4%
    Killmonger = 4%
    Hawkeye = 4%
    Thor (Ragnarok) = 4%
    King Pin = 4%
    Sentry = 4%
    Void = 4%
    Hulk (Ragnarok) = 4%
    Luke Cage = 4%
    Iron Fist = 4%
    Guillotine = 4%
    Morning Star = 4%
    Juggernaut = 4%
    Hela = 4%
    Drax = 4%
    Angela = 4%
    King Groot = 4%
    Sentinel = 4%
    Yondu = 4%
    Nebula = 4%
    Green Goblin = 4%
    (or, simply, "All heroes have 4% to be taken")

In this way, you are showing that all the heroes have equal chances to be found. I'm afraid of opening a featured if I don't know that those drop rates are equal or a bad champ is more likely to be found, because at this point I open the classic 6* and I savev 5000 fragments.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    MostWanted wrote: »
    Summoners,

When we first told you all about the introduction of 6-Star Champions, we also mentioned that in time we would be introducing a Featured 6-Star Hero Crystal. That time is almost here! We’re excited to announce that the first 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal is heading your way and will be here on March 27th!

The 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal will function similarly to the 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal. It will feature 6 New Champions, as well as 18 other Champions. This crystal will also feature old Champions that have not yet been released as 6-Star Champions! The Crystal will be available for 12 weeks, at which time it will be replaced with a new Featured 6-Star Hero Crystal featuring the next 6 Featured Champions.

Bishop
    Storm
    Cable
    Beast
    Killmonger
    Hawkeye
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    King Pin
    Sentry
    Void
    Hulk (Ragnarok)

Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Guillotine
    Morning Star
    Juggernaut
    Hela
    Drax
    Angela
    King Groot
    Sentinel
    Yondu
    Nebula
    Green Goblin

This Crystal will cost 15,000 6-Star Shards, and provides an equal chance at any Champion in this Crystal.

I have a question: why did you put Drop rates in Featured 6* Crystal saying "100% chance of a 6* hero " ?
    It's obvious that you gonna get a 6* in featured 6*.... Why didn't you show that chances of getting a 6* Void are the same than a 6* Juggernaut? I woudl expect something like this:
    Bishop = 4%
    Storm = 4%
    Cable = 4%
    Beast = 4%
    Killmonger = 4%
    Hawkeye = 4%
    Thor (Ragnarok) = 4%
    King Pin = 4%
    Sentry = 4%
    Void = 4%
    Hulk (Ragnarok) = 4%
    Luke Cage = 4%
    Iron Fist = 4%
    Guillotine = 4%
    Morning Star = 4%
    Juggernaut = 4%
    Hela = 4%
    Drax = 4%
    Angela = 4%
    King Groot = 4%
    Sentinel = 4%
    Yondu = 4%
    Nebula = 4%
    Green Goblin = 4%

In this way, you are showing that all the heroes have equal chances to be found. I'm afraid of opening a featured if I don't know that those drop rates are equal or a bad champ is more likely to be found, because at this point I open the classic 6* and I savev 5000 fragments.

In the post you quoted it says that all champs are equal. Why do you need it said ingame too?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited June 2018
    who are the next 6* feat. champs ?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Summoners,

Bishop
    Storm
    Cable
    Beast
    Killmonger
    Hawkeye
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    King Pin
    Sentry
    Void
    Hulk (Ragnarok)

Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Guillotine
    Morning Star
    Juggernaut
    Hela
    Drax
    Angela
    King Groot
    Sentinel
    Yondu
    Nebula
    Green Goblin

current 6* champs feat. crystals ends in a week, which 6* champs will be replacing them?
    Summoners,

Bishop
    Storm
    Cable
    Beast
    Killmonger
    Hawkeye
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    King Pin
    Sentry
    Void
    Hulk (Ragnarok)

Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Guillotine
    Morning Star
    Juggernaut
    Hela
    Drax
    Angela
    King Groot
    Sentinel
    Yondu
    Nebula
    Green Goblin

Bishop = 4%
    Storm = 4%
    Cable = 4%
    Beast = 4%
    Killmonger = 4%
    Hawkeye = 4%
    Thor (Ragnarok) = 4%
    King Pin = 4%
    Sentry = 4%
    Void = 4%
    Hulk (Ragnarok) = 4%
    Luke Cage = 4%
    Iron Fist = 4%
    Guillotine = 4%
    Morning Star = 4%
    Juggernaut = 4%
    Hela = 4%
    Drax = 4%
    Angela = 4%
    King Groot = 4%
    Sentinel = 4%
    Yondu = 4%
    Nebula = 4%
    Green Goblin = 4%

In the post you quoted it says that all champs are equal. Why do you need it said ingame too?

You are right. I didn't read that, my fault. Any way, I would like to read the same sentence like "This crystal provides an equal chance at any Champion in this Crystal." Just a little fix, instead of the obvious 100% chance of getting 6* hero. My Fault @Kabam Lyra , sorry
    Summoners,

Bishop
    Storm
    Cable
    Beast
    Killmonger
    Hawkeye
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    King Pin
    Sentry
    Void
    Hulk (Ragnarok)

Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Guillotine
    Morning Star
    Juggernaut
    Hela
    Drax
    Angela
    King Groot
    Sentinel
    Yondu
    Nebula
    Green Goblin

Bishop = 4%
    Storm = 4%
    Cable = 4%
    Beast = 4%
    Killmonger = 4%
    Hawkeye = 4%
    Thor (Ragnarok) = 4%
    King Pin = 4%
    Sentry = 4%
    Void = 4%
    Hulk (Ragnarok) = 4%
    Luke Cage = 4%
    Iron Fist = 4%
    Guillotine = 4%
    Morning Star = 4%
    Juggernaut = 4%
    Hela = 4%
    Drax = 4%
    Angela = 4%
    King Groot = 4%
    Sentinel = 4%
    Yondu = 4%
    Nebula = 4%
    Green Goblin = 4%

You are right, my fault, I didn't remember that last sentence. Sorry @Kabam Lyra
  • My 6* Sentry has a passive fear if the void ability, it's exactly was is stated under voids awakened ability. And similar to the synergy when running void with my 6* Sentry. Is this a info glitch because it's not under the 4* sentrys info.nj0jbu8aunxy.jpg

• Reason I ask because I'm trying to find something good about pulling this 6* Sentry and so far that's the only good thing. If this is a mistake sentry needs an immediate update. U can't have void one of the top regen blockers then his other half trash. Come on guys is not that hard. No disrespect...
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Reason I ask because I'm trying to find something good about pulling this 6* Sentry and so far that's the only good thing. If this is a mistake sentry needs an immediate update. U can't have void one of the top regen blockers then his other half trash. Come on guys is not that hard. No disrespect...

He had a synergy with void that grants him fear of the void. I just it’s for that
  • wrote:

He had a synergy with void that grants him fear of the void. I just it’s for that

So that is a mistake on his abilities listing as it says void in it right? Also I that synergy mentioned does that work the same as voids reverse regen ability but for Sentrys s3?
  • I just hate how they are updating hero's far better than some. I love carnage but he's already better than Sentry but they are updating them because of the new venom movie I'm sure. Even if they have sentry one good quality I'd be happy
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I just hate how they are updating hero's far better than some. I love carnage but he's already better than Sentry but they are updating them because of the new venom movie I'm sure. Even if they have sentry one good quality I'd be happy

If you think the current version of Carnage is better than the current version of Sentry, I think you're using Sentry incorrectly. I've been using 2* and 3* Sentry in the Danger Rooms and he is destroying everything in sight. If you're just trying to Parry/MLLLM your way through every fight, you're not getting the most out of him. @idelest has a lot of great Sentry gameplay on his youtube channel too. I'd suggest taking a look.
  • I just hate how they are updating hero's far better than some. I love carnage but he's already better than Sentry but they are updating them because of the new venom movie I'm sure. Even if they have sentry one good quality I'd be happy

If you think the current version of Carnage is better than the current version of Sentry, I think you're using Sentry incorrectly. I've been using 2* and 3* Sentry in the Danger Rooms and he is destroying everything in sight. If you're just trying to Parry/MLLLM your way through every fight, you're not getting the most out of him. @idelest has a lot of great Sentry gameplay on his youtube channel too. I'd suggest taking a look.

OK, I'll check that out. I'm fighting normal some parry, some intercept but pushing him into combos like 100 to 200 and I'm not seeing any change. Confused because all his abilities are based on his combo count. Only good thing I notice is sometimes he gets 100% perfect block for about 10 hits then loses it to another mode he turns into.
  • Reason I say carnage is better is I took them both J into ROL and carnage in long fights u can stack tons of buffs that increase his offense and defense, he's definitely not good for short fights. But same battle with same hit counts of plus 100 sentry isn't showing any improvement.
  • Ok that video helps. Sentry unduped doesn't keep his combo from fight to fight having to start over at zero combo count is why I'm not seeing much. I appreciate your help on that. No way I'm awakening him anytime soon I only have 4 6*
  • I meant keep charges not combo
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Ok that video helps. Sentry unduped doesn't keep his combo from fight to fight having to start over at zero combo count is why I'm not seeing much. I appreciate your help on that. No way I'm awakening him anytime soon I only have 4 6*

The newer feature of displaying info on the pause screen helps a lot. Let's say "Overpowering Light" comes onto the screen and you don't know what that means. Hit pause and it'll tell you that you get a big increase to L1 damage and it becomes unblockable. At some points you should be focusing on heavies. Pause the fight often until you learn them. It'll go a long way.