**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting Kabam'd, Nice Lag!

IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Gotta love hearing my crystal done spinning yet it just keeps going and conveniently lands on the 2* after those two 4*s roll by...

https://youtu.be/VQHgN_KbbQo

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Sorry, but this is not a bug. As funny as it may seem the spin has no effect on who you were getting. It has been confirmed that the spin and reel are just animation. The moment you placed the crystal to spin it was set to be whomever you got.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Sorry, but this is not a bug. As funny as it may seem the spin has no effect on who you were getting. It has been confirmed that the spin and reel are just animation. The moment you placed the crystal to spin it was set to be whomever you got.

Even when you manually open? That doesn't make sense and I pull better manually. My point with the but and lag is that it kept spinning after the "click" when it needs to start slowing down. I'm just salty about this past update causing me lost units and now I get this dump taken on top lol
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Yeah this has been some joke since the games beginning.
    When Carnage was release i got some Disturbed crystals and opened them via the spin.
    The spin landed on a 4* Carnage and when the frame disappeared a 3* Cable was standing there...
    I complained and was told that either it didnt happen and then i was told the spin doesnt matter, no matter who it lands on, it could be wrong. So best to just deal with it.

Oh I know it happens often, I'm just on edge with this latest update and I happened to film it lol I edited the swears part..