**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Random iTunes error message when logging in

GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
dw13md6x4rge.png

Since the update yesterday I get this message every time I log in or switch between Line and MCoC. It’s very annoying. I haven’t bought anything since the $1 crystal and I’m not trying to buy anything now. Is there anyone that knows how to get rid of this pop up every time I acces MCoC?

I did an apple system update yesterday too, that one might be causing this and not the MCoC update. It’s hard to know for sure, since I did both at the same time. Either way it bothers me and I’d like to get rid of it.

Comments

• Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    Same here
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Yeah it’s definitely not just the game; it’s been popping up today on my iPhone and iPad multiple times in basically any app I open
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Getting the same thing but it's happening across multiple apps. Definitely an Apple issue as opposed to a game issue.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Im reading online that apple store is down.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Glad I’m not the only one
  • Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    Same here
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    If it's indeed apple (which I already suspected and you guys are confirming) I'm sure it will get fixed fast. Especially if no one can buy stuff anymore, that seems like top priority to me.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

This is an issue related to an outage with Apple that looks to have been resolved now. Make sure to check the Apple System Status page if you happen to see it again.