**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The AI has been modified again!? What I’ve noticed...

... is that the AI almost never ends a combo with a Medium attack when hitting into my block. In the past that was my queue to swipe forward and start swinging the haymakers. Now in AQ the champs just end with a light attack on hit 3 or 4 of their blocked combo then start blocking themselves or dash back. It’s making counterattacking very noticeably harder, for me at least. Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    187 wrote: »
    Don't expect official feedback on this topic here. Community Management is not even informed about ongoing server-side AI changes, as Kabam management has no intentions to share internal matters with the community ("we hear you" approx a year ago - remember? lol).

If there were any changes, they would have said so. There are bugs present.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I think 187 is right, they would have said so... if they were informed... and they would have been informed only if management decided to
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yep AI is behaving really weird now! It's a sort of mental game instead of a fighting game!
    edited March 2018
    For the love of......
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    "Yes, this bug will have a fix in the next update".
    "No, nothing has been changed to the AI behavior".

See what I did here?
    One is eluding to them messing with their own product behind the backs of their patrons and lying about it. The other is a fix they planned on having out that hasn't been pushed yet. I see what you did. Tried to use an unrelated situation beyond the control of the Moderator to perpetuate suspicion.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Or... a joke.
    It's all about perspective.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    This is getting f'ing ridiculous now. I'm mid combo and a freaking AI champ can just start combo'ing me into oblivion randomly?? No unstoppable, nothing. Horse ****
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    One is eluding to them messing with their own product behind the backs of their patrons and lying about it. The other is a fix they planned on having out that hasn't been pushed yet. I see what you did. Tried to use an unrelated situation beyond the control of the Moderator to perpetuate suspicion.

*alluding
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I saw Dr V became unstoppable after his L2 in arena today. Is this something new? Or it’s just AI somehow has extraordinary power after update?

I’m not surprised AI gets buffed so much. It’s obvious that the corporate has everything to gain from that tweak. The problem lies deep in their very business model, thus creating conflict within their own product. But It’s the first time I saw a company deliberately sabotage their own product that way.

At the end of the day, the only thing that matter is the bottom line of the financial statements. Everything else is secondary.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    I saw Dr V became unstoppable after his L2 in arena today. Is this something new? Or it’s just AI somehow has extraordinary power after update?

I’m not surprised AI gets buffed so much. It’s obvious that the corporate has everything to gain from that tweak. The problem lies deep in their very business model, thus creating conflict within their own product. But It’s the first time I saw a company deliberately sabotage their own product that way.

At the end of the day, the only thing that matter is the bottom line of the financial statements. Everything else is secondary.

Most likely the summoner you faced in arenas had the mastery that can trigger an unstoppable buff for a second or so. (Cant remember the name off the top of my head)
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Unfazed mastery can trigger unstoppable.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Ærroneous wrote: »

Most likely the summoner you faced in arenas had the mastery that can trigger an unstoppable buff for a second or so. (Cant remember the name off the top of my head)

It’s unfazed, I have 1 point too but alwats thought it worked only on normal atks. My bad then, but it doesn’t change the fact that AI got buffed heavily.
This discussion has been closed.